Episode 29 : Angel Second Advent (Second Part)

*Screen open up with Ryouken & Siesta as they marching in though the swarm of aldino and overwhelm all of them while marching in!*

Ryouken : *ZRAT"!! Cut though the aldino and extinguish them with the soul pocus!*

Siesta : *Unleash her giga stream and blast her ways though the aldino!* *Bwosh!! Blar!!*

Rinne : *charging in as the aldino attack her with their own soul of transfiguration as she just cut though their attack with a single zero alpha slash and fire them with the kugelblitz blaster!!* *BWOSH!!!*

Aldinos : *Screeching loudly as they slowly being eroded and exterminated into dust!!* *SWOSH!!!!!*

*SRET SRET SRET! Rinne, Ryouken, Siesta group together back to back mid air with Ryouken could still standing midair thanks to Weiss magic from before*

Siesta : Nii.. Not only now they destroyable but their movement and Transfiguration power has drop drastically..

Ryouken : Yeah.. *take a little peek to Rinne* is it from before ?

Rinne : Yes, The Transfiguration Omega may already wear off but the effect it left will remain

Rinne : It will suppress their transfigured ability to an extend and since these aldino life is supported by their transfigured ability, that's also mean their body become weaker and therefore less effective combat performance

Rinne : It's killing 3- No.. 4 bird with one stone~ *smiling*

Ryouken : ..how did you even came up with such idea in the first place..

Rinne : *chuckle* Are~? Isn't by knowing your limitation and weakness is how you supposed to learn how to utilize your ability to it utmost limit~?

Rinne : Didn't Yuzu teach you that ?

Ryouken : Shut up, You never even got teach by her, what do you know!? *Pissed off*

Rinne : *Chuckle*

Alpha : *SCREECHING LOUDLY AS IT ORDER THE ALDINO TO GATHER TOGETHER AND LINING UP RIGHT BEFORE IT!!*

Siesta : Nii..

Ryouken : yeah.. What are they planning now..

Rinne : Isn't that obvious ? They intent to group together in order to make up for their now weak transfigured ability and kill all of us

Rinne : For you to fail to even realize such simple thing, as your elder sister i am disappointed.. *sigh*

Ryouken : WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SERIOUS BATTLE AND YOU WANT TO KEEP ON COMMENTING ON EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT I MAKE!?

Siesta : NII!! HERE THEY COME!!

Ryouken : !?

Aldinos : *SKILL : SOUL OF TRANSFIGURATION!!*

*BWOSH!! ALL OF THE RINNE ALDINO FIRE THEIR SOUL OF TRANSFIGURATION TO EXTERMINATE THE THREE OF THEM!!*

Ryouken : *Brace himself to take them on!!* Siesta!!

Siesta : *BWATS! SPIN BACKWARD A BIT AS SHE PRESS BOTH HER HAND TOGETHER PREPARING TO ACTIVATE THE HEART OF TRANSFIGURATION TO BUFF RYOUKEN UP!!

Ryouken : *BWATS!! HIS CAPE BLOWN AWAY BACKWARD AS HE ABOUT TO FIRE HIS BURST OF TRANSFIGURATION!!*

*Suddenly Rinne push her left hand forward right next to Ryouken*

Ryouken : ? *Look to Rinne*

Rinne : LET'S WIN THIS!

Ryouken : *Smile and look back forward without answering her*

Ryouken : *Skill : Burst of Transfiguration!!*