Episode 15 : One Blue Sky (first half)

*screen open up with the clear bright white screen as aori,ryouken and siesta flash though the screen as they walking pass the screen*

*Swoshhh the breeze of warm spring wind flew though the surrounding carrying the sakura petals with them*

*Tap tap tap as the party kept walking they eventually stop right before the sakura tree finding rinne fast asleep while leaning againts the tree*

Rinne : . . .

Aori : she really are here.. i wonder how did she manage to slip her way in...

Siesta : should we wake her up and ask her about it, nii nii ?

Ryouken : no need, that doesn't seems to be necessary..

Rinne : h-hm...? *Slowly awake as she open her left eyes and gaze upon the party*

Rinne : oh.. you all here...? *Push herself away from the tree while yawning away* *hoammm*

Rinne : sorry about that.. seems like i dozed off while waiting for you guys...

Ryouken : its alright, though do tell us how did you get in ?

Rinne : hmm~? *Stretch her hands upward* if i say...that i got accepted in...will you guys believe it ?

Siesta : . . . Thats impossible. . . There no way you- *Rinne : going by my analysis...*

Rinne : this entire cherry blossom sanctuary is a place that was meant for just anyone no matter who they are, they allowed to come in and leave whenever they want...

Rinne : this entire sanctuary completely represent its creator of providing an ideal sanctuary that one could really called as "home"

Rinne : true..there are barrier surrounding the sanctuary.. but that's only to prevent those who coming here with ill will.. *raise her head and look at the ocean above*

Rinne : since i come with intention to only talk with you guys, the barrier confirm my intention and let me in and then here i am..

Rinne : did my analysis correct, kougami's~? *Lower her head back and look to the party*

Siesta : . . .

Ryouken : . . . *Look to yuzu grave on the side as he could see an empty bottle rest next on the gravestone and flower bouquet is being placed right before the gravestone*

Ryouken : *widen eyes in surprised a little as he didn't expect rinne to ever bother doing such thing*

Ryouken : *his eyes return to normal as he calmed down and then answer rinne back* yeah.. that's exactly right..

Ryouken : alright, i confirm it.. lets us start this discussion

Rinne : right.. i been waiting this moment since the day we reunite but can't due to how chaotic and uncertain the situation is... *Standing up slowly*

Rinne : though before that, I didn't exactly feel like having too many of us here at once.. so i wish for the little one and missy to get off to the side *shake her face to the right side as sign of telling aori and siesta to get off while smiling*

Siesta : wha..?

Aori : you asking us to leave ryouken alone with you ?

Ryouken : . . . Alright...

Aori&siesta : !?

Ryouken : aori...siesta.. you two can start the hanami first without me, i join up with you guys later after we finish

Ryouken : don't worry, i promise to relay what we talking about later

Aori : . . . Are you really sure about it, ryouken ?