Episode 31: Endless Chronicle (First Part)

*Screen open up with kislana slowly opening her eyes*

Kislana : u-ugh...

Weiss : *notice her waking up as she lift her head and look at her*

Kislana : i..i was...? *look around as she quickly notice all the Altaire's on the sky"

Kislana : ah...i see... so my entire plan was not for vain after all... *chuckle weakly*

Kislana : Father.. did you see that..? i have succeed..praise me... spoil me like how you used to treat me... 

Weiss : ...how sad... desiring the warm of an already dead man...

Weiss : ...indulge in your own fantasy while you can, because when Ryouken, Aori, Rinne and Siesta emerge victorious, it would be the end of your delusion.. trying to converse with you was nothing but a waste of time

Kislana : *chuckle weakly* it's not like someone who never have a family like you to understand anyway, slave...

Kislana : being praised... being spoiled...being loved..

Weiss : ...yes... i don't... i live all my entire life hating own my kin.. i could not act as a good example...

Weiss : but how about Ryouken and Siesta...?

Kislana : ?

Weiss : you research everything about every children involved in the lost incident. isn't it ? then you would have certainly knew everything about the two of them..

Weiss : they suddenly lost their only parental figure right before them.. yet they grow and become the great person they are today...

Weiss : unlike you, they did not seek the warmness of an already death person.. they accept her death and moving on from there

Kislana : humph.. i am unlike those failed product who can't even become a suitable replacement subject for Altaire.. had they been slightly less useless, then they might proof to be more useful as you stated..

Weiss : ...if they really are useless, then why are you the one who lying down defeated now.. not them..?

Kislana : ... *Taken back by Weiss word*

Weiss : *slowly close her eyes* nailed it, huh... well.. there a lot more roasting i want to do, but i rather save my strength and just wait until they win.. be sure to think hard of what i just said...

Kislana *grit her teeth in annoyance*

*screen return to Rinne flying away side to side while avoiding the clone Altaire finger bullets as she slash the rest and point her Kugelblitz Blaster forward!*

*BWOSH!!*

*The kugelblitz blaster engulf the entire Altaire right before her and obliterate them and flying away passing their remnants to Alpha Altaire!*

*Alpha Altaire welcome her with a swing of her zero Alpha Altaire and rinne answer with her own zero alpha as the two sword clash right between their face!* *TRANG!!*

*A powerful burst of Transfigured ability spark burst between them as their transfigured ability is clashing againts each other* *BZT BZT*

Alpha Altaire : *smiling as she find the situation amusing for her*

Rinne : *The opposite of Alpha Altaire as she taking the battle seriously and try to take Alpha Altaire  down no matter what*

*Screen to a troubled Aori below as she couldn't handle the crowd of Altaires ganging up on her*

Aori : UGH! *Knocked and rolling on the ground wildly* *BRUK BRUK!*

Altaires : *fire their finger bullets to rain them upon Aori to kill her!*