Episode 11 : Burning Valykrie

*Screen stay still everyone disbelief look as all of the attention focused on magnia who is staring into each other with aori*

Magnia : BEHIND YOU!

Aori : eh? *Snapped as one of the white people already stood behind her without her notice*

White people : hrahh!! *Push her arm trying to reach aori as aori turning away finally realized how close they already*

Aori : !!?? (This is bad..!!)

*CRINK!! The white people instantly freeze as weiss already pass though and freeze her!!*

Aori : !? Weiss..!

Weiss : What are you spacing out for!? We still on the battlefield, you know!

Weiss : *continue fighting while avoiding the white people and strike them back!*

Aori : sorry.. and thanks! *Tak! Take her stance as she about to resume fighting*

Aori : that power just now...and that armor...

Magnia : I will explain later, for now let me back you guys!

*Screen to the fallen decapitator as its slowly standing up again*

Magnia : since i am the only one who can damage that giant mech, i will handle it myself, while you guys handle those behind! *Turn away facing decapitator as she take her stance*

Aori : . . . Alright...

*Screen to chi as aori speak to her*

Aori voice : Chi! I leave you to handle the left wing!

Chi : ?! *Look to aori* .. UNDERSTOOD! *look to the crowd of the white people too as the crowd of white people rushing straight into them!*

Goverment soldier's : Fire!!! *Dor""!!! Unleash all their fire toward the white people's, followed by the crystalized servants!!*

*Pew""!!! The bullet didn't do any damage to the white people's but then from behind the soldier's aori jumping away passing them from above while spinning in mid air*

*Ckrek!! Ing!!! One of the strub turn blue as the barrel is spinning as sign that aori is about to use the strub for magic!*

Aori : CRYSTAL HARPOON!! *AORI THRUST HER NILFHEIM TO THE GROUND AS A GIANT ICE HARPOON UNLEASHED STRAIGHT INTO THE CROWDS AND BLASTED AWAY INTO MILLION PIECES AS IT HIT THE GROUND ALONGSIDE ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE!!!*

*Skill : Crystal Harpoon!!*

White people : *many of them die immediately as they pierced by aori attack as the screen then coming in from behind following weiss movement!!*

*Tak tak tak!!*

Weiss : *SRING!! SWING HER MYLASTAIN TO THE SIDE AS ONE OF IT STRUB TOO GLOWING IN WHITE WHILE SPINNING!!*

Weiss : GEFRONESE HAULEN!! *PYAR!!! THE SURROUNDING FREEZE AS THE TIME STOPPED!!*

*SKILL!! : GEFRONESE HAULEN!!*

Weiss : *TAP! JUMPING AWAY TOWARD THE BIGGER PIECE'S OF AORI CEYSTAL HARPOON AS SHE SWING AND CUT THEM MULTIPLE TIME BEFORE FALLING DOWN BACK BELOW FOLLOWED BY THE TIME START MOVING AGAIN!!!* *SYUT!!!*

*RIGHT AFTER THAT CHI COMING FROM BEHIND AS SHE HEADING STRAIGHT TO THE PIECES WITH HER RIGHT HAND READYING TO PUNCH THEM!!*

Chi : MACHINEGUN BLOW!!! *DUAK"""!!!!! PUNCH THE ALREADY CUTTED CRYSTAL HARPOON AS CHI PUNCH ALL THE SMALLER SHARP PIECES STRAIGHT BACK BELOW CONTINUING THE ATTACK!!!*