Episode 9 : Phantom

*screen open up with aori lying down on the floor badly injured as she raising her head slowly*

Aori : u-uh...! *Her vision is blurry as it become clearer bit by bit as injured ryouken and weakned siesta stand quite far away from her* *ingg*

*Swoshh!! Right infront of ryouken and siesta a certain figure shrouded with darkness stand tall before them*

Ryouken and Siesta : *pant pant*

Figure : *unleash its attack as it blast both siesta and ryouken away like a rag doll they are* *BLAR!!!!*

Ryouken and Siesta : *knocked all the way to the side while screaming in pain as the blast instantly killed siesta and left a barely alive ryouken on the side*

Aori : *bear witness to all of it as she couldn't do anything but to continue watching in grief* (s-stop..!! Stop it...!!)

Ryouken : *struggling to standing one last time as the figure come closer and closer to him*

Aori : (Dont... Stop it..!!!)

Figure : *raise its arm as its deliver its finishing blow to kill ryouken off!!!*

Aori : DONT!!!!!!!!!!! *As she scream suddenly weiss voice can be heard in the background*

Weiss voice : Aori! Aori! Get a hold of yourself!!

Aori : !? *Open her eyes in the real world as she finally snapped out from her nightmare with weiss grabbing her reached out left arm tightly*

Aori : . . We...iss.... *Sweating badly*

Weiss : *stare down at her as she continue to held her left hand*

Aori : . . . *Look to her left and right side in confusion* this is...my room...?

Weiss : yeah

Aori : *slowly lower her vision to her left hand as weiss still held it tightly*

Weiss : you were sweating a lot,screaming and squirming around the bed as you reaching your left arm out, what kind of nightmare did you have to make even you behave so embarrassingly like that ?

Weiss : though..if i am were to guess..its related to ryouken and siesta isnt it ?

Aori : . . . *Smiling weakly* is it that obvious for you ?

Weiss : there are but only two person you would lose your mind with if anything were to happen to them, the head of the crystalized family shouldn't act so embarrassingly losing over other even if it only a dream

Aori : *kept her smile* that just mean even the head of the family deep down was but a normal girl in the end..

Weiss : . . . Hm.. *slowly close her eyes as she then open it again and look to aori* just rest for now, i fill you in by tommorow morning after you wake up, there a lot for you to catch up, a lot of thing has happened while you're asleep

Aori : is that so... Alright,then i think i will do just that. . . Good night... *Close her eyes slowly as she return back sleeping*

Weiss : good night

*Screen turn silent for few more moment as aori was finally asleep once again and weiss let go of her grip*

Weiss : *her eyes covered by her hair as she looking to the sleeping aori* . . . I couldn't muster up any courage to say it to her yet again...

*Screen goes into outside of the mansion as the screen then skipped forward straight to the next afternoon at the working room with aori,george and weiss inside*