Episode 10 : Creeping Darkness

*screen open up at certain place somewhere as the screen is too dark to see except a chair in the middle of the room with kislana sitting on it*

Kislana : *sit with her leg crossed and her head leaning against her right hand with a hologram screen before her*

*Tap tap tap from behind her stepping sound can be heard as it coming closer and closer to her*

Kislana : Noblesse ? How is it ?

Man voice : lasparda and his ally is no more, they useless just as you predicted, kislana-sama

*From behind kislana,a huge and tall black hair man man wearing suit and purple inner cloth stand behind her*

*Name under the screen : Noblesse*

Kislana : now now noblesse, what did i say about badmouthing them ? Their opponent was but altaire, the result was obvious

Kislana : i am only ask them to hunt her to test her current strength is~ *standing up*

Kislana : now then.. i think this should be enough, i bet you guys too want to see her again right, my fellow sibling's~ ? *Looking to the hologram screen as there "SOMETHING" moving inside the screen*

*Op : Spiralz*

*Screen open up within a room inside a hospital back at japan*

Nite : *leaning againts the bed behind her as she still recovering*

*Tok tok a sound of door knock can be heard*

Nite : ? *Look to the door* come in

Chi : *coming in into the room holding her military hat on her left hand*

Nite : !? Senpai! I-i meant commander! *Tried to salute her but her injury hinder her movement* ugh! It hurts!

Chi : its alright, it's fine just like this *walk and stand next to nite bed*

Chi : how are your feeling right now ?

Nite : y-yes... I feel a lot better already compare to yesterday..

Chi : i see

Nite : did you come here to inform me about my next mission ? If that the case, then- *was about to move down from her bed*

Chi : no no, i only come to look at your condition nothing else, until you discharged out from the hospital completely, i wont give you any duty yet, so rest assured

Nite : eh!? But then how about the secretary stuff that was entrusted to me and the grimson!?

Chi : the upper side order somebody else to take it for the temporary of course and there no need for you to worry about the grimson, i already file and report it to the upper side of what happened

Nite : t-thats so ? Y-you're didn't get punished for anything r-right senpai ?

Chi : no,for some reason i am manage to get away safely without any punishment and was told that i did a great job..

Nite : t-thats so...? I am relieved... *Exhale relived*

Chi : *smiling as she looking at nite*

*Pip" suddenly chi communication stone ringing inside her pocket*

Chi : excuse me *answer the call* yes ?

Man voice : commander! Its time!

Chi : i see, alright i be there right away *pip turn off the stone*

Nite : You're going ?

Chi : yes, dont worry i will return soon after i finish, you just focus on getting back to health and thats an order