Episode 7 : Blackened Out

*screen open up with a mansion at certain somewhere*

*Text under the screen : Crystalized family 2nd house, german, saxony*

*Screen to office room inside the mansion as aori sit infront of a desk with a bunch of paper pilling up before her*

Aori : *looking outside the window without touching the paper before her*

George : *walk in as he brought even more paper to the desk* *blam!!*

*The entire desk shake due to the immense amount of the paper*

George : here is the other paper, miss aori

Aori : *look at the papers* eh..? Ah yes..thank you, george.. *return back to the desk as she continue working again*

George : do you thinking about master ryouken and miss siesta again, miss aori ?

Aori : ...yes... I wonder if they alright... have they eat by now ?

George : please rest assured, i trust master ryouken and miss siesta would be just fine, beside i believe you didnt let them go without preparing a precaution before hand right, miss aori ?

Aori : ..yes... I did give them a communication stone..but i am not quite sure if they would even remember...

George : hohoho anyway, miss aori

George : how about some break now ? Maybe one or two cup of a tea would help *walk away from the desk as he grab and pour some tea for aori*

Aori : ...right... i think i wont mind a cup or two...

*Screen skip forward a little bit as aori is sipping the tea served for her as she then put the cup back to the desk* *trak*

Aori : how was the situation, george..?

George : yes miss aori, miss weiss have a lot of rest already by now, based on her condition i say that she will recover very soon *screen to different room where weiss can be seen sleeping on her own bed*

George : as for the grand master burial... everything gone smoothly as planned *screen to a cemetry somewhere as palaxius is being buried*

George : his burial should be finish already by now...

George : as for the other servant...some of them not yet ready to coming back to work, but some already do and return back to each of their station by now

Aori : . . . *Looking down to the desk* this was such a mess

George : ?

Aori : i admit that i dislike the german main house and all of the other partner Noble family...but i never wish for any of them to experience something like this... I want them to realize their own mistake and learn from it..then change...

Aori : but its all too late by now... And i know what kind of training ryouken and siesta gone though before in their past..but still...

George : *smiling* ...i am very glad to heard that, miss aori...

Aori : ?

George : i was worried that you're will change your way of judging after what happened between you and litch before... But it turn out that i am worry for nothing...

George : i am truly happy for you to havent lose sight of yourself, miss aori...

Aori : *smiling* looks like i have unintentionally making you worry, george, i am sorry about that and thank you for worrying over me

Aori : (thats right...they both should be fine... I should just focus on what i can right now..)

*Tok tok suddenly from the front door a knock voice can be heard*