Episode 22 : Tranquility (third part)

*Meanwhile back at japan where it's noon already, chi sat on her seat speaking using her communication stone with nite stood infront of her desk*

Chi : how is it ?

Man voice : yes, we have successfully infiltrated the inside of the dome without being noticed as you ordered

Chi : good, your finding ?

Man voice : mostly nothing, it was a abandoned place or so we think it is...

Chi : ?

Man voice : we find some...i.. don't know how to put them in words...

Chi : what do you find ? Say it out
loud and clear

Man voice : w-we find...some...bizzare looking room... Filled with tubes w-with inside each of the tube containing what looks like a person...

Chi : (person..? More aldino as i assume...)

Man voice : it's was a really bizzare room to be in.. we took our leave immediately afterwards and focus on mapping out the dome layout just as you requested

Chi : i see.. then i demand for you all to send the result of your find in form of document to me, i will pay the rest of your payment right away

Man voice : understood, thanks a lot for your cooperation

*Pip chi turn off the communication stone and look to nite*

Chi : i believe i know what you need to do now, nite

Nite : y-yes, m-ma'am! *Salute* i will handle the document and payment!

Chi : how about the squadron ?

Nite : yes! They all standby already, ready to fly at any moment of your order!

*Screen to a hangar somewhere filled with many government soldier*

Chi : I don't usually using my influence and money like this, but the entire world might be thrown into yet another chaos...

Chi : I didn't want to think of such possiblity, but after what happened at german and knowing what kislana plan might be.. I won't be surprised if it really did..

Nite : . . .

Chi : ... What are you standing there for, go and execute your order, soldier!

Nite : !? Y-yes, ma'am! *Salute and run as fast as she can out from the room much to her fear*

Chi : . . . *Cross her hand together and think deeply* (everything gone smoothly with no issue..this make me really anxious for some reason...)

Chi : (normally.. knowing your plan moving smoothly feels really great.. but that's only work if we know for certain that the opposing side truly are unable to response and fight back against your plan...)

Chi : (in this case.. we know very little about kislana... and don't know exactly how is she going to move...)

Chi : (is she might actually be already know about everything and pretend to don't know by letting us do as we planned exactly like senpai say yesterday..?)

*Wosh screen flashback to 24 hour's ago with chi communicating with the grimson and crystalized*

Chi : already on it, i already ask my assistant to send some people to investigate about it, i would certainly-

Ryouken voice : "YOUR ASSISTANT, YOU SAY?"

Chi : ?

Ryouken voice : You.. tell somebody else about our conversation ?