Episode 25 : Spiralz Helix (First part)

*Screen open up with ryouken taking on noblesse with a direct encounter by swinging down the soul pocus!*

Noblesse : *Guard using both his arm as the soul pocus immediately bounced away like it hit something really hard* *trang!*

Ryouken : *calm despite having soul pocus bounce right before him as he has expected some sort of counter*

Ryouken : *srak!! Stomp his left feet backwards as he change his stance and attack noblesse fiercer than before*

*Trang trang! Noblesse just kept on bouncing and knocking his soul pocus away as if his arm itself work like a sword as the two kept on clashing fiercely*

Ryouken : (This man.. he must have hide metal under his cloth, taking advantage of the fact that soul pocus can't cut anything but soul)

Ryouken : (he come fully prepared..)

Noblesse : *continue dueling ryouken as his eyes suddenly glowing as he see the event from the future that about to happen where siesta going to use this opportunity to fly and attack him by firing her finger bullet*

*Syut! Surely enough, things move just like how noblesse saw as siesta appear from behind ryouken and aim her finger bullet to him!*

Noblesse : *Use his new transfigured ability as he glare at siesta and unleash an attack but not visible*

Ryouken : !? *Notice that attack as he immediately leave his position by jumping away backward letting go of noblesse and head to siesta direction!*

Siesta : *was about to fire her attack until ryouken suddenly get in her way and knock the invisible attack away to the side*

*Blar!! The invisible attack hit and destroy the boulder next to the two as it's crumble it piece's*

Siesta : !? Nii nii..!?

Ryouken : sorry for suddenly jumping in before you like that, you alright ?

Siesta : what just happened ? *Look to the now already crushed boulder*

Siesta : A attack ? When and how ?

Ryouken : He foresaw your movement using his heightened up sense, then with his transfigured ability he transfigured that very future and strike though it

Siesta : he foresaw my move..? Right.. i recall he has that ability..

Ryouken : since his attack flew though time you can't see it coming, essentially creating seemingly a invisible attack

Ryouken : isn't that right ? *Stare to noblesse*

Noblesse : *didn't answer him as he immediately rush in and punch him, only for ryouken to block with the soul pocus!* *Trang!!*

*The position is reversed now with noblesse the one on offensive and ryouken the one on guard as noblesse continue to attack him*

Noblesse : as i expected from the grimson, you pick up fast..

Ryouken : . . . *Locked within a clash with noblesse*

Noblesse : both you and i now weild the same power as each other where we could interact with the very future itself

Noblesse : although technically speaking i am holding bit more advantage compare to you as i know precisely what going to happen few moment ahead while you don't

Siesta : *jump away backward to keep her distance further away from noblesse and fire her finger bullet!* *pew pew!*

Siesta : same transfigured ability just like nii nii... That just not possible..!