Episode 14 : Crossroad Virtue (first part)

*Screen open up with siesta floating in mid air as she put both her hand together infront of her chest and then then spread them while unleashing a bright burst of transfigured light into all direction!!!!* *CRINK!!! SWOSHHH!!!!!!*

*SKILL!!!! : HEART OF TRANSFIGURATION!!!!!!!!*

*Swoshhh!!!!! The light radiate all the way across german as it cause the aldino all across german to suddenly squirming in pain while holding their head tightly!!!*

Aldino's : *growling in pain as they collapse one by one on their knee!!*

Soldier 1 : !? THIS IS..!?

Soldier 2 : THE ALDINO'S...!

Chi : this is....HURRY UP AND SHOOT THEM ALL DOWN!!

Chi : DO NOT LET THIS CHANCE SLIP!!!

Soldier's : !? Yes,ma'am!!!!

*Dor""!!! This chance give chi side to suddenly turn the tide by shooting down every single already weakned aldino!!!*

Chi : (they did it!!! As i expected!!)

*Screen to aori side as them masked girl too suffer the same sudden headache just like the aldino's is!!!*

Masked girl : AGHHH!!!!!!!!

Aori and weiss : !?

Weiss : this is..!?

*Screen to both weiss and aori who injured and has parts of their cloth torn from the battle watching the masked girl squirming in pain and rolling on the floor!!*

*Screen to the tube's containing all the would be aldino as they screaming loudly in pain inside the tube as their tube break one by one alongside their destruction!!!*

*GROWLL!!! KRAK""!!! PRANG"""!!!!*

Weiss : even those in the tube...! It must be their work, aori! They did it!

Aori : ..yeah..! *Smiling in proud for siesta and ryouken accomplishment!*

*Screen to magnia as her bind is cracking and breaking with the weakening of the masked girl as she slowly stood up and look forward*

Magnia : this is....

Masked girl : AGHHH!!!!! UGH!!! W-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS DISGUSTING FEELING I FEEL!? I-IT DISTRIBING MY MANA!!

Weiss : AORI!! LETS DO IT WHILE SHE WEAKENED!!!

Aori : YEAH!!!

*SRING!!! BOTH AORI AND WEISS STOOD WITH THEIR BACK AGAINST EACH OTHER AND PUSH THEIR RAPIER FORWARD TOGETHER!!*

*INGG!!!! BOTH MYLASTAIN AND NILFHEIM BARREL SPINNING IN HIGH SPEED AND SYNC AS THEY PREPARE FOR A FINAL ATTACK!!!*

Weiss : DIAMOND...!!!

Aori : DUST...!!!

Aori&Weiss : CYCLONE!!!!!!!

*SKILL!!!! : DIAMOND DUST CYCLONE!!!!!!!*

*SWOSHHH!!!!! AN EXTREMLY POWERFUL TURBALANCE UNLEASHED FROM THE TIP OF THEIR RAPIER TOGETHER, CARRYING BOTH AORI SPARKLING BLUE DUST AND WEISS WHITE SNOW DUST INTO IT, RAMMING AGAINTS THE MASKED GIRL AND PUSHED AWAY ALL THE WAY INTO THE CEILING OF THE ROOM!!!!*

Masked girl : !!??? GUAAKKKHHH!!!!!?????? N-NO....!!!! T-THIS ISN'T.... THIS ISN'T...!!!!

*CRACK!! HER MASK CRACKED IN HALF AND ABOUT TO BREAK!*

Aori& Weiss : HRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *USE ALL THE STRUB LEFT IN THEIR DISPOSAL IN ADDITION TO USING THEIR MANA TO EMPOWER THEIR ATTACK EVEN MORE!!! CAUSING THE VERY CEILING ITSELF TO CRACK AND KNOCK THE MASKED GIRL AWAY OUT BACK INTO THE SURFACE!!!*