Episode 24 : Judgement of Light (second part)

*Screen open up with a black plane flying across the sky with siesta and ryouken inside the passenger room*

Ryouken : did they make it ?

Siesta : *seeing far away using her strengthen sight using second grade transfiguration*

Siesta : *nod her head slowly as her eyes losing its glow rapidly* hmm..

Ryouken : good, then we too need to get there ASAP, i dont believe one bit that mass producing rinne alone is all there is to-

*Deg"! Suddenly the soul pocus unleash a heartbeat like signal, earning ryouken attention right away*

Ryouken : (soul pocus ?)

*Sret! Before he could ponder what soul pocus was up to, he suddenly sense something coming and look outside though the window next to his seat*

*Screen to ryouken sight as he could see a sparkling for a fraction of second from the mountain below* *crink!*

Ryouken : ?!

*PSUT!!! SUDDENLY A GIANT ROCK FLYING STRAIGHT TO HIS DIRECTION FROM BELOW HIT THE PLANE RIGHT WING AND DAMAGE IT!!*

*In an instant the plane immediately lose it's balance and falling down quickly while spinning uncontrollably mid air*

Ryouken : SIESTA!! *Reach his hand out to siesta!*

Siesta : *Quickly caught his hand in response!!*

*The jet plane crashed into the ground and spinning around uncontrollably before finally ramming into a giant tree and explode!!* *BLAR!!*

*Meanwhile still at mid air above, the siblings holding each other tightly as both of them coming crashing down fast and siesta desperate to find a safe spot for them to crash upon!*

Siesta : U-UH!!

*Swosh!! Screen to right before their vision as they about to crash into sharp cliff below!!*

Ryouken : *bzt"!! Transfigured a sword into his right arm as he swing it down full force, destroying the entire cliff below!!* *Blar!!!*

*Right afterward, ryouken dismiss his sword immediately and cover siesta up using his entire body as the two prepare themselves to crash*

*Blar!! The two hit the already weaken ground and came crashing down deeper inside into the cliff below as the two soon fell into an icy cave*

*Sss the two stay silent and completely immobile until siesta seperate herself away and try to wake ryouken up*

Siesta : *shake ryouken body* nii! Nii nii! Are you alright!? Please wake up!

Siesta : . . . *Push both her hand to ryouken as she cast a healing magic to him*

Siesta : Cure Wound! *Crink! A green magic circle appear infront of her hand's as a brilliant green aura envelope ryouken for a short brief of time, healing him and removing the bruise all over his body*

*Skill : cure wound*

Ryouken : . . . *Open his eyes soon after as siesta immediately hug him*

Siesta : nii nii!

Ryouken : sorry and thanks, siesta.. *pats her head gently*

Siesta : *shake her head to the side* hm.. it's thanks to you, nii nii..

*Sret the two separate away from each other as the two then try to assess their surrounding*

Ryouken : *look up into the hole they coming from* we fell all the way from there, huh..