Episode 26 : Phantom Mind (First part)

*Screen open up with the masked girl holding a dagger in reverse with her left hand as she suddenly charging in to the party in zig zag style in attempt to try and confuse them* *sret sret!*

Chi : *dhum! Raise her feet and stomp forward and punch the ground as she use her magic!*

*skill : Ground prison!*

*Duak! The ground under the ice emerge out from the icy layer above them in chi attempt to caught and stop the masked girl movement but to no avail as she too fast for her skill to caught*

Chi : KUH! SO FAST..!

Masked girl : *Saw chi troubled face as she coming to her in an instant by suddenly teleporting midway to the party and arrive right before her!*

Chi : !? WHAT!?

Masked girl : ROT IN HELL~!! *Bring her dagger down to stab chi on the head only for weiss to suddenly interrupt by blocking her dagger!* *Trang!*

Weiss : *raise her right feet as she kick the masked girl away, forcing her to back away from chi and make some distance!* *Duak!*

Masked girl : *srakk!! Knocked away a little as weiss quickly attack her by thrusting her mylastain fiercely!*

Masked girl : *take out one more dagger from underneath her cloak as she stop and blocked away every thrust weiss make!* *Trang tring!*

Weiss : *saw the slight opening in between her attack as she quickly use that very chance the moment it arrive* (NOW!)

Weiss : *Sret! Suddenly side tracking her mylastain in mid way as her actual aim is to hit and damage her mask!*

*Ing!! The drill sound like effect coming from the mylastain as its barrel and sharp edge spinning in high speed!*

Masked girl : *Knew her attempt all along as instead of avoiding it, she push her own face against weiss attack!* *TRANG!!*

*Her mask however so sturdy and hard that mylastain bounce away once again!*

Weiss : !? (This girl..!!) *Her hand is pushed away backward following her mylastain leaving her front vulnerable*

Masked girl : You want to damage my precious mask so badly, right~ ? Then i let you have it!

Masked girl : Though it's hardly necessary as you can't even scratch it~! *Shift her grab over her daggers as she turn it upside down to get a better grip over them!*

Weiss : GUH..! *Lower herself down as aori heels is coming right from behind her!*

Masked girl : *suddenly kneeling down the very moment her heels about to hit her as if she had see it coming!*

Aori : !? (WHAT!?)

Masked girl : *grinning behind her mask*

Aori : *sharpen her eyes as she then raise her legs high upward and smack it down!* *Dhum!*

Masked girl : *evade to the side by rolling!* *Bruk bruk!* *Srakkk!*

Masked girl : *throw a pair of dagger to weiss direction!* *Psyut"!*

Chi : *srakk!! Stood in the way as she guard and deflect the dagger away!* *Trang trang!*

*Screen to the daggers as the two of them fell and stab the icy ground!* *Jleb"!*

Chi : Are you alright!?

Weiss : Yeah, thanks..

Aori : *tak! Walk 1 step backward* Can you still keep going ?