Episode 28 : Return to Light (First Part)

*Screen open up at german with the servants of crystalized mansion saw the incoming swarm of Rinne aldino from far away*

Butler : Head Stewart George!

George : Yes, i see it...

George : (Miss Aori, Miss Weiss, Master Ryouken, Miss Siesta..)

*Screen to Japan as the Rinne aldino already start causing havoc and chaos as the government soldier is trying to fend them off!*

Soldier : These are the "Aldino" that commander was talking about!!

Soldier 1 : Monsters...!

*Screen then continuing from the last part with the entire party looking up to alpha and the entire flock of rinne aldino filling the sky*

Ryouken : *about to go until aori suddenly shout loudly!* *Aori : WAIT!*

Ryouken : !? *Stop running as he look to aori*

Aori : Charging in without plan with all those entire flock of rinne is suicide! We need a run down plan!

Ryouken : Plan ?

Aori : *look to siesta and weiss* Weiss! Siesta! Can you both go!?

Siesta : *nod her head slowly* Aside from the fact that i still not recover my strength enough to go to second grade, there no problem..

Weiss : Not possible! I haven't got chance to heal my knee yet..! But there no time! i vanguard you all from here! My magic still reach you all up there!

Aori : *nod her head as she got everybody condition* Then it settle, me, Weiss and Sob-mod going to be the vanguard while you and Siesta focus on saving Rinne!

Ryouken : *about to complaint but Aori kept on speaking didn't give him even chance to object*

Aori : Everything will ride on the hand of two of you!! Don't hesitate!! Keep on moving forward no matter what!!

Ryouken : !? . . . *Aori word push and give him way more confident as he looking up as he going to go this time for real!* Yeah.. thanks, Aori, Weiss!

Ryouken : Siesta! Let's go!!

Siesta : *nod her head quickly as the screen zoom to alpha above as she keep on producing more and more Rinne aldino!!*

Alpha : RAOHH!!!!!

Weiss : *CRINK!! Swing her mylastain like a wand to Ryouken as under his feet start to glowing faintly white* GO!!

*Skill : White Step!!*

Ryouken & Siesta : *BWOSH!! The two of them going together at the same time with Siesta flying away straight while Ryouken jump and running quickly at mid air with Weiss white step act as his footing mid air!*

Kislana : *Notice something coming as she take a short peek under her and saw Ryouken and Siesta is coming as she just smile it off and return back to her work as she just left the guarding Rinne aldino to handle the party*

Dozen of Rinne aldino : *All of them quickly act and push their hand toward Siesta and Ryouken as they greet them immediately with the finger bullet!* *PEW PEW PEW!!*

Ryouken & Siesta : *QUICKLY MOVING AROUND IN HIGH SPEED AVOIDING THE HAIL OF FINGER BULLET WHERE AS EXPECTED IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETELY AVOID THEM ALL AS SIESTA AND RYOUKEN STILL GOT HIT BY STRAY FINGER BULLET!!*

Ryouken & Siesta : Ugh!! *Holding on against their pain as they keep on going!!*

*SYUT!! BLAR BLAR BLAR!! Sob-mod drone suddenly come to their aid and taking the fire in their stead acting as their cover!*