Episode 30 : Resonance (Second Part)

Altaire : *Syut! suddenly disappear from the sight as Siesta lost sight of her*

Siesta : !? *Look to left and right*

Rinne : BEHIND, SIESTA!!!

*Screen to Siesta back as Altaire reappear behind her as she turn to Altaire in slow motion*

Altaire : *Swing her Zero Alpha faster than Siesta could even turn to her as she would certainly get Siesta, Until..*

*TRANG!! Ryouken suddenly intervene and stop Altaire from harming Siesta!!*

Ryouken : ... *glaring into Altaire eyes*

Altaire : *Smiling* Not that easy, huh~

Ryouken : ...Lay your dirty hand off from my younger sister..

*BZT"!! Burst of transfiguration ability came from both Altaire and Ryouken body as their transfiguration ability clash against each other!*

*BZT! Screen to the surrounding area as they were exposed by their transfigured ability as the rocks and boulder squashed into dust and grain of sands!*

Ryouken & Altaire : *Kept their clash against each other on as Ryouken was but slowly pushed back as his transfiguration ability is weaker*

Siesta & Rinne : *Skill : Transfiguration Omega!!*

*Crink!! Radiant of Transfiguration from Rinne and Siesta Heart of Transfiguration buff and strengthen Ryouken up allowing him to close the power gap between him and Altaire!*

Ryouken : *Green and Red radiant aura cloak his entire body as he receive their buff and pushing back!*

Altaire : *Pushed away backward as Ryouken with Siesta and Rinne buff help manage to turn the table into their favor* Gukh!?

Altaire : ..heh.. *Stop midway from being pushed back as her transfiguration spark slowly changing in color and intensity*

*Bzt bzt"! Screen to Ryouken pushing in against Altaire as he notice the change in Altaire spark color*

Ryouken : (What ?)

*Bzt bzt! Altaire spark turn from green to black forth and back and changing in intensity until it finalize at black color and her spark turn extremely dense as she activate hee Second Grade Transfiguration!!*

Ryouken : !? (This is.. second grade..!?)

Altaire : Supreme Enchance.. *Smiling in confident and malicious as the black spark coiling on both her arm and leg and greatly buff them as she quickly regain control of the situation and push Ryouken back!!*

Ryouken : WHAT!?

Siesta : !? IMPOSSIBLE!?

Rinne : This is..!?

Altaire : KUKU..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Bzt"!! DHUM!! Altaire swing her Zero Alpha full force and slash the ground below as he beat Ryouken though their class and knock him away!!* *BLAR!!*

Ryouken : GUAKH!! *Swosh!! Knocked away so strong that he pass both Siesta and Rinne behind him in a flash and crashed all the way behind them!!* *Byur byur!*

Siesta : !? *Look behind to Ryouken* NII NII!!

Altaire : *Stab her Zero Alpha to the ground as she point her right hand forward with the finger modeling a pistol!*

Altaire : ZERO.. *ing!! On the tip of her pointing fingers a small black sphere is formed at the very tip as it quickly blasted away as a giant laser beam!!*

*Skill : Zero*

Siesta : !? *Looking back forward but she know that she wouldn't made it to do anything with the speed Zero is coming as she instinctively close both her hand together right before her to bracing herself to take the blast!!*