Episode 31 : Endless Chronicle (Third Part)

*Screen continue from the last part with Alpha Altaire manage to corner the party and fire her own zero to finish them off!* *BWOSH!!*

Siesta : *Gasp in shock* (I can't protect nii nii and Rinne while like this...!)

Ryouken : (we can't avoid this!)

Rinne : *BZT"!**Quickly Detach and use the Kugelblitz blaster as a shield protecting them all as it explode and completely destroyed in place of the party* *BLAR!!*

Ryouken, Rinne, Siesta : *Blown away backward from the explosion as they manage to survive due to Rinne quick thinking and reaction*

Alpha Altaire : NANI!? *Was certain that she has won as she didn't expect such development right before her*

Rinne : *Grip her zero alpha tightly as she enhance her left arm to its utmost limit and toss the zero alpha straight toward Alpha Altaire full force!!*

Alpha Altaire : !? *Tilt her head to the side quickly avoiding the zero alpha as she then saw Rinne charging straight right at her!*

Alpha Altaire : *About to fire her zero again to stop Rinne but Rinne arrive faster and grip both Alpha arm tightly, preventing her to making another zero and swing her zero alpha*

Alpha Altaire : YOU...!!

Rinne *Glowing eyes* : NOW!!! RYOUKEN!!

Alpha Altaire : !? *Look above as Ryouken is coming down with the soul pocus to exterminate her!!* NANI!!??

Ryouken *Glowing eyes* : HRAHHHH!!!!

Rinne : YOU'RE FINISHED, ALPHA!!!

Alpha Altaire : IT IS NOT!!! *BZT"!* *Quickly enhance her body and overpower Rinne as she push and kick her away!!* *DUAK!!*

Rinne : *Screaming loudly as she flying far away backward from Alpha kick!*

Ryouken : !? *Lose his only chance to attack as Alpha Altaire charge her zero already and aim it to him!!*

Alpha Altaire : DIE- *JLEB!! Suddenly a sharp piercing sound can be heard on the background as the same zero alpha Rinne throw at her piece her abdomen and back from behind*

Alpha Altaire : *Look to her wounded belly in shock* (W-what..?! The zero alpha she throw at me is..!?)

Alpha Altaire : *Come to the Realization of what truly happen* !? (SO THAT'S...!)

*Screen flashback backward when Rinne throw the zero alpha to her as she tilt her head and avoid it, only for it coming back again like a boomerang and it caught her off guard*

Rinne : ugh ugh! *Bruak bruak!* *Srakk!!* *Knocked and crash landed to the ground as she quickly raise her head up to look of what happen*

Alpha Altaire : DARN YOU, ALTAIRE!!! *Curse Rinne in anger*

Rinne : FIRE!! SIESTA!!

Siesta : *Fire her finger bullet rapidly and fiercely as with each shot, she weaken and injured Alpha Altaire!* *PEW PEW PEW!*

Alpha Altaire : *Screaming in pain and annoyance as she continue being worn down and weaken with each shoot!!*

Ryouken : HRAHHH!! *Push himself down as he swing the soul pocus and landed a clean powerful slash from her chest all the way down to her knee!! *ZRAT!!!*

Alpha Altaire : *Screaming in pain even more but quickly retaliate once again as she swing her zero alpha to chop his head off but Siesta barrier get in the way as it protect him from her attack!* *TRANG!!* *BZT BZT!*