Episode 5 : Unfanthom Crisis

*screen open up at the ball party inside the mansion of crystalized family filled with a lot other of noble man and lady, each wearing good looking cloth and dress as they chat and eating, accompanied by music*

*Screen to the middle of the room as aori, ryouken and siesta become the main attention of everyone in the party as most of them talking behind their back*

Lady 1 : *whisper to her friend* hee~ so thats the so called new master~ i do admit he look quite handsome

Lady 2 : *reply the lady 1 with whisper* no way~ didn't you hear the rumor about him being picked right from street ?

Lady 1 : *whisper* Seriously!?

Lady 2 : *whisper* So much for the miss of the house~ picking a random man from street hahaha!

*Screen to other side as there a man with 2 bodyguard next to him, focusing their attention to the party*

Man : thats the rumoured new master..? Whats this? He was but a brat no matter how you look at it!

Man : go back to wherever dirty street you came from, kid! Hahahaha!

Ryouken : *Standing still as he could hear all their chatter behind him*

Ryouken : . . . if they want to speak badly about someone..at least try to make sure the said someone couldn't hear them at all...

Siesta : so everyone was thinking like this about you, nii nii...?

Siesta : ...i go and kill them... *About to turn away*

Aori : hey there, siesta! *Stop her by grabbing her left hand*

Aori : didn't promise to me not act of your own!?

Siesta : . . . It because...

Ryouken : *pats siesta head gently* there nothing for you to fuzz over.. its nothing new

Ryouken : beside..right now we have much more important thing to do... *Look to aori, straight into her eyes*

Aori : . . . *nod her head slowly*

*Wosh..screen flashback to aori room as they devise a plan together*

Ryouken : ...you're going to break that ring you say...?

Aori : *held the crystalized magna in her palm* ...yes...

Aori : this very ring is the proof of crystalized family legacy... containing all of the family sorcery,magic and knowledge..

Aori : the main reason Crystalized family was able to carve their name in the book of history is because this ring power...

Aori : if this ring were to be destroyed, crystalized family legacy will go down together with it...

Aori : the very main reason why people looking down at other is because the difference in "power"..

Aori : IN THAT CASE.. I DESTROY THOSE VERY "POWER" ITSELF...AND MAKE NO ONE IS ABOVE ANOTHER...

Siesta : . . . but isnt that ring...are you sure about this...nee nee...?

Aori : ...yes.. i do admit i have been saved numerous time by the power of this ring...and all the of knowledge its offer to me is beyond word can describe...

Aori : but in the end, this is but just a "power"

Aori : and right now what i need is not power, but only a wish...to save a certain someone i am consider as a family

Aori : and even if the worse did come to me in the future...

Aori : as long i both of you on my side *lift her head as she look to siesta and ryouken*