Episode 23 : All that Remain's (Second Part)

*Screen open up with a goverment army plane flying pass the screen, followed by multiple more from behind*

*Inside one of the plane, chi and nite stood next to each other waiting for their arrival inside the command room*

Soldier : MA'AM! WE WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY MORE OR LESS IN 30 MINUTES!

Chi : good, can you see the crystalized household from here ?

Soldier : yes! We confirm multiple life signature coming from our destination point!

Chi : Good! You all should have known the gist by now, so there no more need for me to said anything anymore!

Chi : we will join the crystalized household in this war against kislana m.c moonsilk and ended her evil plot once and for all!

Soldier's : *YELLING IN UNISON IN AGREEMENT*

Chi : *look to nite* as for you, nite! You remember what i say, aren't you!?

Nite : eh-eh!? Y-yes! *Salute*

Nite : to not acting reckless and moving a-accordingly to the plan!

Chi : THAT'S RIGHT! YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO REPEAT THAT ACTION FROM BACK THEN AGAIN, UNDERSTAND!?

Nite : y-y-yes!!!

Chi : AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME LOOK EMBARRASSING RIGHT BEFORE SEN- I MEAN THE CRYSTALIZED FAMILY, YOU HEAR ME!?

Nite : Y-Y-YES, MA'AM!

*BWUNG!! Their plane kept on flowing though the sky and heading toward north korea*

*Screen switch to the dome as the masked girl lift her head slowly*

Masked girl : . . . They coming...

Kislana : just as scheduled, huh~

Kislana : then both of you know already of what to do, right~?

Noblesse & Masked girl : *kneel and bow* yes, my lady

*Bwats! Both of them leave the room and splitting away*

*Screen to chi and her squadron as they walking and meet face to face with the crystalized servant japan branch* as they welcome them warmly*

Butler : so glad to have your presence here, chihayafuru of world government

Butler : we have been waiting for your arrival

Chi : no, it's was supposed to be me the one who is grateful, if it not for your mistress, i wouldn't have any chance of winning this battle

Butler : right, then.. are we going to charging in immediately as planned ?

Chi : yes, based on my research, kislana currently have her hand full trying to complete her so called plan and still believe that her hideout haven't been discovered yet

Chi : we will certainly encounter the new aldino she has been manufactured and amass all these time using altaire gene and we too might encounter her accomplish

Chi : but we got the crystalized and grimson for that

Chi : therefore, if there is a perfect time for us to strike, then it would be now when she letting her guard down!

Chi : GO, SQUADRON A, B, D!! *BWATS!! Push her hand forward as she finish her opening speech and order her platoon to go!*

Government army's : *WAAAA!!! ALL of them marching in toward the doom at baekdu mountain*

Butler : then we too, let's go, man!

Butler's : *yell in unison as they too marching in alongside the government army*