Episode 10 : Creeping Darkness

*screen open up with the white people swarming the entire city as dead body and blood was spilled all over the place*

Government soldier : FIRE!!!

*DHUM""!!!! A LINE OF TANK FIRE ALL THEIR SHELL IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE*

*DUAR!!! BLAR!!!!*

*Screen to the crowd of citizen that running away from the chaos as one of them has their kid falling due to running too fast!* *Bruk!!*

Kid : ugh!!

Citizen mom : !!?? Mellow!? Are you ok!? Cmon stand up quickly! We need to-! *Before she could help the kid standing up back, behind them one of the white people already reach them and ready to kill them!*

Citizen mom : !!??

White people : *growl as it raise its hand and attempt to touch both the kid and mother!*

Citizen mom : *protect her kid using her body as shield as chi suddenly interrupt and punch the white people using her fist!!!* *BRUAKK!!!!*

Chi : *SKILL!! : MEGATON KNUCKLE!!!*

*DZT!! BLAR!!!! THE WHITE PERSON KNOCKED AWAY TO A HOUSE AND CRASH STRAIGHT INTO IT*

Chi : *stand before the citizen child and mom* RUN!! NOW!!

Citizen mom : *nod her head as she took the child away with her and run!!*

Chi : *look back forward as there still dozen more before her*

Chi : KUH..! THERE NO END TO THIS...! *Take her battle stance*

*PIP! SUDDENLY COMMUNICATION ANTENA NEXT TO HER EAR TURNED ON AS ONE OF THE SOLDIER CALLED HER*

Soldier : Commander!!! We have successfully branch off the movement of the enemy and evacuate the citizen!

Chi : that's so ? Good job!

Soldier : but no matter how many we shoot, there no end of them! What should we do!?

Chi : What about the german branches!? Did they reply already!? *One of the white people rushing straight to her as she is forced to fighting while communicating!*

*Syut!! Duak!! Bruak!!!*

Soldier : A-about that w-we still can't get in touch with them!

Chi : Kuh...! *Syut! Tap tap tap!* *Jumping away backwards as she keeping distance from the white people's*

Chi : (What exactly happened at the german branch..why in condition like this...?)

Chi : !? (Don't tell me...!!? That the german branch has already...!?)

Soldier : what should we do, commander!? Even with everything gone smoothly it would only be matter of time before we run out of resource!

Chi : *clench her fist tightly as she knew how dire the situation is yet there nothing she could do but to keep stalling* KUH...! We do everything we can!! Until the very last drop of strength!! For we have people life at stake!! We shall wait for the help from the main HQ at Japan!!

Soldier : YES,MA'AM!! *PIP! The communication was cutted off as chi battle now continue!*

Chi : *RAISE BOTH HER FIST AS SHE SLAM THEM TO THE GROUND BEFORE HER!!* *DUAK!!! SKILL!! : GREAT TREMOR!!!* *KRAK!!! BRUASH!!! THE SPLITTED GROUND CAUSE A LOT OF THE WHITE PEOPLE BEFORE HER TO FALL INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT OF THE DEATH!!!*

Chi : *pant..pant...* *Use a lot of strength already as she been taking on what seemingly endless amount of white people all by herself*

White people : *THERE STILL A LOT MORE REMAINING AS CHI HERSELF ALREADY EXHAUST HERSELF A LOT*