Episode 6 : Repulsive

*Op : spiral*

*screen open up with cross path street at germa,sob-mod and siesta then suddenly coming into the screen from the side and riding all the way though the opposite direction of incoming car* *BRMMMMM!!!!!!*

Sob-mod : *smirking as she effortlessly driving away side to side avoiding all the car she come across*

*Screen to a certain truck in the middle coming straight toward them*

*The truck driver saw the duo as he try to brake to not crash into them in panic!* *Ckrit!!!*

*But because he drive in high speed the brake barely do anything to slow him down*

Sob-mod : *kept her cool as instead of avoiding, she instead raise her speed!!* *BRMMM!!!!!!*

*Screen to behind them as they almost crashed until sob-mod driving away during last second avoiding the truck!* *BRM!!!!!*

Sob-mod : heh! *Smiling*

Truck driver : *look behind him as his panic washed away and look completely puzzled*

Siesta : *her hair blown away by wind while sitting behind sob-mod* . . . That was a really close one...can you really driving...?

Sob-mod : what ? You scare of a little speed ?

Siesta : its not that... It just that you're scare that car driver just now...

Sob-mod : who cares ? We in hurry!

Sob-mod : *look up to the empty sky with her vizor to help her identify the masked girl but there nothing to be seen* as i thought we lost her...

Sob-mod : *look back forward,as her vizor turning off automatically* rat always running away fast

Siesta : wait...you're said that you got a way to catch up with her..?

Sob-mod : yeah i am

Siesta : then what do you mean that you lost her ?

Sob-mod : calm down now, why do you think i am bothered to bring you with me if i dont have any plan ?

Siesta : ? What do you meant...?

Sob-mod : *smiling as she lift her head a bit* raise your head and look at that distance horizon!

Siesta : ? *Look into the same direction sob-mod is looking as she see nothing*

Sob-mod : can you see her ?

Siesta : ..no... I cant see anything let alone that masked girl...

Sob-mod : then try to use your transfigured ability!

Siesta : ? What ?

Sob-mod : focus your transfigured ability into your vision! If you do, your vision will be enchanted up until two or ten times stronger than before!

Siesta : !? ..is such thing even possible ?

Sob-mod : if we could create variety of weapon out of other item and thin air then what make you think we couldn't use it for something else ?

Sob-mod : imagination is our weapon! *Lift her left hand and place her index finger on her left forehead*

Sob-mod : go and give it a shot now! We short on time!

Siesta : . . . *Looking to sob-mod from behind in silence as she continue smiling in confident*

Siesta : . . . Alright... I give it a try... *Slowly raise her head as she looking back to the vast sky of nothingness*