Episode 17 : Starlight Conjester (Second half)

*screen open up with rinne trying to take kislana down by herself by kept firing her with her skill while avoiding her attacks*

Rinne : *skill : soul of transfiguration!!*
*Crink!!! Pyarr!!!*

*Screen to the forest below as sob-mod look at the still continue battle where she then proceeded to lay magnia down slowly and grab her gun's once again*

Sob-mod : Stay put for a while there, i go and kick her butt in your stead!! *Ckrek!! Reload her guns before flying once again and rejoin the battle!!*

Sob-mod : *skill : full metal burst!!!*

Rinne : *skill : soul of transfiguration!!*

*BLAR""!!! The Barrier field surrounding kislana and her dragon completely deflect all of their attack rendering them all useless!!*

*Ckrak""!!! The laser pod's surrounding the dragon open up revealing a long line of cannon as the dragon immediately fire all of them!!*

*Psiuh""!!!!! The attack come in like a rain of bullet as rinne and sob-mod trying their best to avoid and fire all of them back!!*

*Blarr""!!!*

Sob-mod : TCH! At this rate we won't be able to hold on!!

Rinne : kuh...!

Dragon : *open its mouth widely as its charging its attack and unleash it!!* *Bwosh!!!!!*

Rinne&Sob-mod : !? *Evade to the side as fast as they can!!*

*Syutt!!! Screen to the edge of horizon as the dragon attack flew all the way there and cause a big explosion!!*

*BLAR!!!*

Rinne&Sob-mod : *look at the explosion behind them*

Sob-mod : DANG IT! *Look back to kislana while grinding her teeth tightly*

Sob-mod : None of our attack are working and we can't even get close to her!!

Rinne : *troubled look as even she could feel the pressure*

Kislana : fufu~, what would you do now, my dear elder sister ? Giving up~?

Kislana : feel free whenever you want~ for all your effort would be in vain no matter what you do now

Rinne : That isn't for you to decide!

Kislana : is it~? Well whatever~ if you want to continue to resist then i just continue to beat you until you can't stand up anymore~

Kislana : we got all the time in the world~ i be sure to take my time beating you before taking you in~

Rinne : kuh...!

Sob-mod : SHUT THE F**K UP, YOU LITTLE S**T!!

Rinne : !? *Look to sob-mod who suddenly raise her voice*

Sob-mod : *Point her finger to kislana* SCUM LIKE YOU WHO DIDN'T EVEN HESITATE TO TRAMPLE ON JUST ANYONE LIFE IN ORDER TO FULFILL THEIR OWN SELFISH WISHES IS TYPE OF PERSON THAT I HATE THE MOST!!

Sob-mod : AND YOU TOO, RINNE! *GLARE TO RINNE*

Rinne : !? *Feel sob-mod anger toward her*

Sob-mod : DON'T LET THIS LITTLE S**T WORD GET IN YOUR HEAD!! REMEMBER WHY WE FIGHT NOW!! WE WIN THIS!! NO MATTER WHAT!!

Rinne : Sob-mod... *Looking forward*

Rinne : right...WE CANNOT LOSE YET...! NOT HERE! NOT NOW!

Kislana : AHAHAHAHAHA!! *Place her right hand,covering her eyes as she laughing*