That's when Captain Ching came to our group. "Impressive display," my captain patted my shoulder before bowing to the Princes. "But the exhibition is now over. You need to go back to your duty, Dao."

"Yes," of course I have to go back to my job. "But can I change my clothes first? It's torn. Yong has a temper." Yong ripped my armor while we were combatting.

Captain Ching surveyed me. "Yes, you should change. It's not well for the Crown Prince to be seen with a guard in torn clothes. And do something with your hair too. We will stay close to his Highness."

"I will, Captain." I nodded. That will mean going back to the Palace of the Crown Prince to change and spruce up my appearance.

Captain Ching nodded before leaving to go back on his post of guarding Crown Prince Han for me.

"I need to change too. Wang Dao has a temper." Yong said, mimicking my words. I did slash his robe.

"I look fine. Another reason why I won that fight." Manchu groused. "Go," he encouraged Yong. "I will look after Prince Guo."

That was settled easily. I turned to my sister. "I will leave for awhile. Mingle around and meet people. It will be good for you to know others and for others to know you as Prince Jin's intended."

"I will," Hua nodded. Yong and I left that group after bowing to the Princes.

The performace of people with colorful clothes and masks are almost over when we left the banquet hall. Yong and I separated at an intersection but before I can continue out to go back to the Palace of the Crown Prince, I saw my Baba.

"General," I stood in attention as we got close to each other. I slightly frowned when I saw a pinch on my sire's expression. I quickly learned why Baba looked concerned.

"Look alert, your Father learned about your final test." Baba said softly.

I flinched hard at that. "What should I do?" I asked as fear spread on my chest. Father learned about my final exam to be the Crown Prince's guard. He must not be pleased. "How mad is he?" I asked my Baba hesitantly.

"Mad," Baba placed a hand on his throat. I blanched. Did Father wrapped a hand on Baba's throat? He is beyond mad then. I am dead.

But wait! Baba is still alive. So that means I still have a chance to live. I think Father cherishes me a little more than he loves my sire. I just need to know what Baba did or say to Father that resulted on Father keeping him alive.

"Any advice, Baba?"

Baba frowned at me. I winced at him. Baba sighed. "Just make yourself available after we got back from our travel. Your Father will want to examine you."

Yes, their travel plan. That would start tomorrow. Baba and Father will leave to celebrate their tenth year together as our parents.

Well, I hope their travel will induce good mood on Father so he will let his anger go about my final test.

"I can do that. Where is he?" I look around to see if Father is around.

"Getting something. Don't mind your Father, he gave us time to straighte up. I have to go back to the festivities. What about you? Why are you not on the Crown Prince's side?" Baba frowned at me again. A displeased note on his tone as he think that I am derelicted my duties.