Chapter 7

"Minglan, servant you bring me a tangerine, it must be properly peeled." Young Lady Rulan sitting on the swing.

Minglan sat on the stone chair staring blankly at sky with no movements. Rulan called out a few more times and seeing that Minglan still has no reaction, she smoothly picked up a stone and threw it. Minglan's shoulders felt pain, turning her hand in pain and saw Young Lady Rulan smiling with her teeth shown "You this foolish one, still do not hurry get tangerine for this young miss!"

Minglan looked at the sky without saying anything, slowly walked to the table by the side and picked up a tangerine. She was just about to peel it, a hand from the side stopped her. That hand was tender and beautiful, ten pointy nails dyed with a light red balsam juice.

"Rulan, you are bullying Sixth Younger Sister again! You come down now!" First Young Miss Hualan angrily rushed over and drag Rulan from the swing with a hand "A few days ago, what did Father say? Among the sisters, Sixth Younger Sister is the youngest, as older sisters we ought to considerate and care for her. You are actually good, bullying her the whole day! Be careful that I tell Father!"

"Who bullied her? I merely asked her to peel a tangerine!" Young Lady Rulan stuck her little belly out and crossed her arms.

"Have all the servants have been exterminated, asking the masters to peel tangerine?! Or is the maid by your side especially precious and actually cannot be ordered around?!" Hualan's big pretty eyes glared. The three, four maids that originally have watching this mockery hung their heads, withdrawing to the side in terror. "Seeing that Sixth Young Lady is about to peel the tangerine, each and every one of is already dead and do not know how to stop?! What capable maids, actually dare to make a mockery of the masters. One of these days, I will report to Master and Madame, allow you guys to return back home and watch your own mockery all the day long!" First Young Miss Hualan sharply rebuked.

Rulan immediately did not comply, went forward to pull at her older sister's skirt and loudly said "Big Sister, you are not allowed to bully my people, I will tell Mother! For the sake of a foolish person, born by a concubine and you make things difficult for your own real younger sister!"

"Go tell go tell! I wanted to tell earlier, what concubine's daughter, Sixth Younger Sister is our sister. Besides Father personally carried her over to Mother's place, she is definitely our real younger sister! If you speak of such shameful words like concubine-born again, be careful Father will beat with you the planks!" Hualan forcefully used her index finger to poke at Rulan's forehead.

Rulan was fuming and unable to retort; Minglan lowered her head, act dumb and not speaking.

Although Hualan and Rulan are sisters from the same mother but their appearance are different. Hualan looks like Sheng Hong, beautiful and elegant, thriving heroic spirit between her brows. Rulan looks like Wang shi, round-faced, features upright, her looks inevitably somewhat common but in the future when she grows up, she might head towards the direction of looking dignified. The creator was obviously not fair towards these sisters from the same father and mother. Regardless of looks, talent or parents' love, the younger sister is totally inferior to the older sister. Minglan only hopes that Rulan's disequilibrate heart will not become even worst.

Actually it is not very hard to make a living at Wang shi's side, Older Sister Hualan and Older Brother Changbai already have their courtyards. Little Brother Changdong is still at the stage of drooling, Minglan only needs to deal with Young Lady Rulan. Rulan is actually not a bad person, she only likes to throw her temper and act impressive, itching for others to praise her daily. However she cannot afford to offend the one older sister and brother above her, the one older brother and sister at Concubine Lin's place she also not able to provoke till there. It is pointless for her to provoke the Younger Brother Changdong who cannot even stand steadily thus the unlucky Minglan is the only one remaining that allows her to order around.