Chapter 4

Quite a few servants in the Sheng household are bought locally, those servants who cannot bear to part with hometown, friends and families have been released by the Sheng household and still gave out some dismissal money. Everyone has been praising His Excellency Sheng as one that is kindhearted and love for the people.

Sheng Hong picked an ecliptic propitious day suitable for travelling, early in the morning, brought the whole household, big and small to set off. Sheng household has several tens of people in addition to the luggages and wagons filled up no less than seven eight ships. Sheng Hong is overly worried, then dispatch trustworthy stewards to escort several of the luggage on the ship that advanced towards north, at the same time, prepare the residence.

Yao Yiyi followed Wang shi to stay at the right side of the ship, the maids by her side has changed a few new faces, she is also lazy to remember them. As before, everyday is just eating and sleeping then eat again, unable to eat much and oversleep. Except for being seasick in the first few days, the little Young Lady Sheng Rulan that is together with her is very interested in watching the sceneries on water. On one hand watching, on the other bouncing around, speaking with this 'dumb and foolish' Sixth Younger Sister.

Little Young Lady Rulan is reckoned to not have left the house much, even if it is just big crow taking flight she can also be interested for a long time. Waving her fat fingers around and making a fuss over nothing the whole journey. When Wang shi could not bear it any longer then she chided her with a few words. Little Rulan is gloomy, dare not to always climb onto the ship's windows, as long as she comes to talk with Yao Yiyi, every time she chatters continuously for a long time. Yao Yiyi would then weakly and without strength sound out an 'en' or nod.

"Mother, I see that Sixth Younger Sister is really foolish, even not being able to speak." The six years old little Rulan express dissatisfaction regarding the new companion.

"Fifth Younger Sister, do not talk nonsense. Minglan is sick, I heard her speak yesterday. She is younger than you by more than year and also just lost Concubine Wei, you certainly am not allowed to bully her." The twelve years old Sheng Changbai seated by the window reading, tall and straight appearance with delicate features.

"Yesterday she only said four words — 'I need the toilet', Big Sister you also heard it." Little Rulan pulled the braid of Yao Yiyi. On the soft couch, Yao Yiyi did not move a single jot, seems like she fell asleep again.

"Enough, Rulan." The thirteen and half Miss Sheng Hualan is exactly slender and beautiful. Maturing like a flower just blossoming into a white orchid, the same loveliness and prettiness. She sat at the soft table browsing through embroidery patterns "What noise are you making for nothing, listening to you chatter continuously the whole journey, not of bit well-behaved like that of an established family. If you make noise again, take care that I go to father, ask father to punish you by copying books. See if you still have the leisure mood to care about others, play by yourself."

Little Rulan pouted, apparently a little afraid of the eldest sister, unwillingly jumped down from Yao Yiyi's soft couch to one side to play Cat's Cradle. When she walked behind Sheng Hualan, still pulled a wry face towards her.

Not too long later, the first class maid by Hualan's side entered. Hualan put down the pattern in her hands and asked "How are things?"

That maid pursed her lips into a smile, replied "It is indeed not out of Miss' expectations, it is bustling over there. Because we are on the ship, the trouble is not out of hand, this moment tears are being plastered. I originally wanted to ask around more, Aunty Liu kicked me out."

Hualan smiled, happy internally. Changbai put down the scroll, frowning "You went to inquire again, father already instructed not to ask anymore. Why do you always not listen, scouting all the day long, how is this fitting of a young miss from an established family."