11﹒⪩ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌

ابدأ من البداية

Laxus felt his cheeks getting slightly warm and a weird feeling on his stomach invaded him. He never felt that away before and he for sure didn't know if he knew what it meant, but seeing her like that just made him happy. "Anytime." He said while smiling a little bit. Laxus felt that he was the one to be thanking her. He really enjoyed their time together, and he hoped that next time she'll invite him again. "Let's go back inside." Laxus started walking back to the house but stopped when he realized that the brunette wasn't following him at all. He turned around and saw she hadn't moved from her spot and lifted one of his eyebrows in questioning.

Rose scratched her right cheek avoiding eye contact with him. She didn't like people touching her outside fighting, but she had to ignore that just for that one time. She knew if she gave one more step she would fall to the ground and wouldn't be able to make it back home on her own. "I-I..." She stammered while she bit her bottom lip.

"Need help?" Laxus asked her, earning a nod from her. He got closer to the brunette and extended his arms from behind her, but stopped when he was about to put his arm around her waist. The brunette flinched at his proximity and lightning weakly started to cover her body.

"Sorry... go ahead." Rose said when the lightning around her disappeared.

she tightly closed her eyes when she felt his arm around her.

Laxus finally wrapped his arm around her waist to give her the support she needed to walk. He could feel how tense her body was, and noticed how tight the brunette closed her eyes when the both came into contact. "Ready?" He asked her while waiting for her to be prepared. She took a deep breath and nodded while she slowly opened her eyes. They both walked down the hill while Laxus helped the brunette to make sure she didn't fall.

Laxus opened the back door while holding the brunette with his other arm just to see the Thunder Legion already awake in the kitchen. Bickslow was half asleep on the counter, Evergreen drinking her tea and Freed standing in front of the stove making breakfast. Evergreen's eyes widened at the sight of the condition that both lightning mages were in. Their clothing was partially wet with dirt on them, their skin and hair. "What happened to you two?!" She exclaimed.

"Isn't it too early for you to be awake?" Laxus asked while searching for the wall clock in the kitchen. It was 6:28 AM, which was something strange coming from his friends.

"It is impossible to sleep with the two of you going at it." Bickslow groggily said. "All night long."

Rose blushed at his comment from embarrassment hiding a little bit behind the tall man in front of her.

"What do you mean?" Evergreen asked, a little confused.

"For real Evergreen, you didn't hear them? They were too loud, I could even feel the house shaking." He casually said, making Evergreen shock on her tea.

"W-Were we that loud?" Rose quietly asked Laxus.

Laxus shrugged his shoulders, not really sure of what to say to the brunette. He helped Rose to move through the kitchen and take a seat on one of the chairs nearby. Evergreen gave Laxus and Rose a weird look, finding it strange how close both Rosee and Laxus were and since when they were close to each other.

she never seen these two this close before, she never thought they were that close.

Rose noticed Evergreen staring at her, when Laxus walked away from them. She sheepishly looked at the fairy mage, not sure what she should say to her. "I-I can't walk..." Rose shyly said.

Evergreen took a sharp turn toward Laxus. "Laxus!" She exclaimed with her eyes wide open in disbelief of what she just heard.

The said man looked at his teammate confused for her sudden outburst. "What?" He questioned with confusion, lacing his voice.