S4E14

Ellison's POV

"Kalabaw, welcome back to tribal council. Please take your seats, let's get started." Jeff said as we walked into the tribal council area.

"Let's welcome the members of our jury, Earl, Ralph, Karen, Duke, Alyssa, Griselda, June, and Chastity, voted out at the last tribal council." Jeff said as they took their seats.

"Ellison, ever since Nicole left the game on day six, you've played from the bottom, having to narrowly get by at every tribal council. Now that Hudson has won the final immunity challenge of the season, how do you plan to get by tonight?" Jeff asked me.

"Honestly, I'm not sure if there's much I can do tonight. I've tried getting the three of them to turn on one another, but they've all remained solid. Let's see if any common sense hits them last minute." I said to Jeff.

"Well, let's get to voting. Ellison, you're up first." Jeff said as I got up and walked to the urn.

I wrote Amelia's name on the parchment and looked at the camera.

"I feel like you're the easiest to turn the others against, sorry." I said before dropping my vote into the urn.

I returned to my seat and waited for the three of them to vote and for Jeff to tally the votes.

He came back and opened up the urn.

"I'll read the votes." Jeff said to the four of us.

"First vote, Ellison. That's one vote Ellison."

"Second vote, Amelia. That's one vote Ellison, one vote Amelia."

"Third vote, Ellison. That's two votes Ellison, one vote Amelia."

"Fifteenth person voted out of Survivor: Strength vs Social vs Strategic and the ninth and final member of our jury, Ellison. That's three, that's enough. Please bring me your torch." Jeff said as I smiled to myself and stood up.

I hugged each of them, even though Amelia wasn't too happy with me for voting for her.

"Take it as a compliment." I said to her before walking over to Jeff.

"Ellison, your tribe has spoken." Jeff said as he snuffed my torch.

I walked out of the tribal council, and immediately felt a relief of stress.

Brenden's POV

Hudson, Amelia, and I returned to the tribal council area, ready to face the jury.

I wasn't ready, I was nervous. What if they drag me?

"Hudson, Brenden, Amelia, you three have outlasted everyone in front of you. I'll now hand it over to the nine jurors, who each have one question for one of you. After the questions, they will vote, and I'll reveal the winner. Earl, you may begin." Jeff said as Earl stood up.

"Brenden, one thing you constantly bashed me on was for following Karen, yet I haven't seen one day where you made a decision without Amelia's help. From what I've seen, you're worse of a follower than I was. Please try to change my mind." Earl said to me.

"I wasn't a follower, I helped weigh in on many of the decisions that we made together and added rational thinking. Amelia would become angry or upset with someone and immediately want them out, but I would calm her down and explain that it wasn't smart for our game to play with our hearts. Just because I'm more of a quiet and reserved player doesn't mean that I didn't play. Amelia is just more outspoken than I am." I explained to Brenden.

Ralph stood up as Earl sat down.

"Hudson, many of us think that you didn't play this game with any emotion or authenticity, and that you weren't really yourself. Do you think that's true?" Ralph asked Hudson.