S1E3

Pat's POV

It's been amazing at Malolo. We've had no arguments, and none of us want to ruin the peace we have at camp by going to tribal.

There definitely have been some things I've picked up on, Joan is a major eavesdropper, which is kind of obnoxious. However, if I get her on my side that could be beneficial.

Austin and Ian are doing a terrible job of hiding their alliance. All they do is spend time together, I swear they're lovers or something.

Personally, I've bonded with Carlos and if it came down to it, I'd want him to stick around. He's a provider, and knows how to fish extremely well. Him and I also just have really deep and personal conversations sometimes, which I enjoy.

As for Stuart, I don't like him. He's trying to force himself to connect with people in a desperate attempt to stay in the game, but hey, at least he's trying. I've hardly seen Lynn talk to anyone, but maybe it's just me.

As far as Connie goes, she's full throttle running this place, which is great in my opinion because people will eventually view her as a target. Better her than me.

Elaine is fine, and same with Lillian. Only thing about Lillian is that she's extremely shy, so I never know where her head is at.

For alliances, there haven't really been any majority or minority ones formed because we haven't had to yet, and hopefully it'll stay that way.

"It's time to head to the immunity challenge!" Elaine called out to the rest of the camp.

I was laying in the shelter with Lillian and Stuart, the three of us got up and I looked over to see Carlos running out of the water with a fish on a stick.

"Alright Carlos, nice catch." Austin said to him as Carlos put the fish down on some bamboo.

The ten of us began our brutal hike to the immunity challenge.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Come on in Naviti!" Jeff called as our whole tribe turned to see Steven at the front of the Naviti tribe.

"Malolo getting your first look at the new Naviti tribe, Dana voted out at last nights tribal." Jeff said as a few of us muttered back and forth.

"Let's get to the challenge." Jeff said as he turned to the small floating boardwalk in the water that lead to a larger floating platform with a surf board attracted to a string which lead to the beach.

"For this challenge, you'll have three tribe members run out to the platform with the board and grab one bag each, and then three others pulling the board in with the rope. Finally, once you have all three bags, the final three tribe members will untie the bags and construct a puzzle. The first tribe to finish the puzzle wins individual immunity." Jeff said to us as we all nodded.

"Malolo, you've got one extra member. Who are you sitting out?" Jeff asked us as we all began whispering.

"I'm good with puzzles, I can do that part." Stuart said as Lillian raised her hand.

"I'll sit out." She said as she walked over to the bench.

Lillian's POV

I walked over to the sit out bench, and immediately felt my foot hit something.

I looked down to see a scroll tied up that said "Secret Advantage" written on it.

"Survivors ready?" Jeff said as Lynn was getting ready to run out first.