S4E12

Ellison's POV

I could practically feel Hudson, Chastity, Brenden, and Amelia panicking after June won the immunity challenge, and while I'm happy for her, that doesn't exactly mean the best of news for myself or Griselda, considering we're the only other two in the minority along with June.

It isn't worth trying to turn them against one another, they're too solid. After another vote or two they might be willing to, but as of right now it won't happen.

Griselda and I are basically going to have to campaign to the four of them to keep us safe.

"I'm not voting for either of you, I'm voting for Amelia. I do not like her." June said to Griselda and I.

"There's no point in trying to flip the vote, they're all going to stick together." Griselda responded.

"I'm gonna go talk to them now, Griselda I'll let them know that you want to after." I said in a defeated voice. I felt like my game was already over.

How am I supposed to convince a group of people that I'm less of a threat than an older woman?

"Hey guys, could I talk to you guys for a second?" I asked Hudson, Brenden, Chastity, and Amelia.

"Yeah of course, what's up?" Chastity asked.

"He's here to beg for us to keep him. Chances are Griselda will be here after." Amelia said as she crossed her arms.

"I am, I was hoping you guys would hear me out." I said to them, trying to keep my cool around Amelia so that I can get her on my side so she won't vote me out instead of Griselda.

"Sure, go ahead." Hudson said to me.

"The only intimidating thing about me is that I've won two immunities, right?" I asked them.

Slowly, they all began to nod their heads.

"Griselda has already won one immunity, and I know that that isn't the same as two wins, but she also idoled out the biggest threat in the entire game. That'll look more impressive at a final tribal council than two immunity wins." I said to the four of them.

"That's true." Chastity said after thinking for a moment.

"Griselda hasn't crossed anybody while Earl and Karen don't like me from early on in the game. The only reason Karen was keeping me around was because it was beneficial to her game. She has no enemies, since Alyssa respects game for game." I said, continuing to push for my safety.

"Those are good points." Amelia admitted.

Hudson's POV

A little after Ellison wrapped his campaigning up, Griselda came up to the four of us to plead her case as well.

"Ellison has two immunity wins, I only have one. Yes, I did have an idol, but Ellison has completely reformed his game on several occasions. He was in a good spot on the strength tribe and flew to the bottom with no allies, before being pulled into the majority on the tribe swap, and then going back to the bottom after the merge. If he stays around any longer, he could flip his game around again and it'd be an amazing underdog story to win the game." Griselda said to us.

"Wow. I didn't think about it that way." Chastity said to her.

"If you think about it, Ellison has weaseled his way through the game, surviving vote after vote. That's all that I have to say, I hope you guys keep me, as I'm less of a threat, but that's completely up to you and at the end of the day I respect whatever decision you reach." Griselda told us before heading down to the beach.