S3E8

Isabelle's POV

"Why is Jeff coming to our beach?" Patty asked
me.

"I don't know, that's weird. Hey guys! Jeff's coming!" I called out to the rest of our tribe.

Soon enough, everyone gathered together as Jeff walked onto our beach.

"Pagong, you've got five minutes to gather as much as you can before you'll head to Tagi beach. Congratulations, you have made the merge. You will now be one tribe, Tagong." Jeff said as we all jumped up and down, screaming and cheering from joy.

I never thought I'd make it this far in this game, I was expecting to be gone before the tribe swap, but to be out here and make it to the merge? I just can't wait to watch this back with my kids, to show them that Mommy made the merge in Survivor.

Eddie's POV

"Guys, why are the people from Pagong on a boat with Jeff coming to our beach?" I heard Monty call out.

I looked out towards the ocean to see that the members of Pagong and Jeff were actually on their way here.

"Oh my god, it must be the merge!" Carla exclaimed.

Everyone looked at each other and smiled, and soon enough, Jeff did announce that it was the merge. I was so happy that I kissed Jeremy... in front of everyone on Pagong.

"I've clearly missed a lot." Sam remarked.

"I knew it from day one." Andrew said with a chuckle.

"Alright, I'll leave you guys some time to talk and for those of you who don't know each other to know each other, just leave for your first individual immunity challenge in one hour." Jeff said as he got back on the boat and left.

I noticed a lot of reunions, Patty, Isabelle, and Carla, and Andrew, Monty, and Sam, as well as Hannah, Trinity, and Kayla. Everyone was reuniting with old allies from before the tribe swap.

Patty's POV

Carla, Isabelle, and I went on a little walk to catch up on what happened.

"Daniela and I were on the bottom, there was nothing I could do but gamble, and I decided not to play my idol, and she went. The next tribal, I knew it was me, so I played the idol I got on exile." Carla told us.

"I can't believe you got an idol!" Isabelle said happily.

"I know, what happened with Krystal?" She asked us.

"Kayla was flirting it up with Andrew, and Krystal got upset and presented Isabelle, Hannah, and I the idea of blindsiding Kayla. Hannah went to Kayla and told her everything, and they linked up with the guys and voted Krystal out. If we had lost, there would've been nothing we could've done. It would've been one of us." I explained to Carla.

"Wow." She responded.

"The important thing is, the three of us are here now. We lost Roxanne, Krystal, and Daniela, but we're here, and we need to stay here." Isabelle said to us.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Welcome to your first individual immunity challenge!" Jeff exclaimed as well all clapped.

"For this challenge, you'll each be holding two disk against small, flattened boards. One for each hand. You'll use your fingertips to hold them, at no point may you grab it to move it with your thumbs or any other finger. If at any point you drop either of the disks, you will be eliminated from this challenge." Jeff explained to us as we all walked over to our spots.