S1E1

Rudy's POV

I can't believe I'm finally on survivor, it's been a dream of mine ever since I was 15 watching similar shows with my family.

I was on a small, cramped boat speeding across the South Pacific Ocean.

Although I was sitting uncomfortably, squished between two strangers, I was ecstatic. I could feel the ocean breeze and feel the ocean spray on my face.

I hardly see the ocean, and have only been to the beach once or twice in my life. I'm from Montana, which is a landlocked state.

Even though I'm extremely excited to be on survivor, I could only worry about my subscriber count back home and hope that throughout the time I'm gone I don't lose too many subscribers.

I'm a Youtuber with over five million subscribers, and I upload videos of myself and my friends doing various challenges and just generally having fun every day. I knew that going into this my YouTube would be at risk of losing subscribers, but I hope it won't be a substantial amount.

I looked to my left at the old man with a wrinkled face and glasses who had his legs selfishly spread leaving less room for those around him.

I'm hoping him and I aren't on the same tribe.

I turned to my right to see a bright pink haired African American man, with pink eye shadow, who returned my gaze and offered a smile.

I smiled back before turning my head, that was awkward.

The boat stopped a few feet away from the shores of Fiji, and the twenty of us stepped out into the shallow water before walking onto the sandy beach and over to Jeff, the host of the show.

"Welcome to survivor, a new reality show that'll push you to your limits. We have already divided the twenty of you up to two different tribes, Naviti, represented by a purple buff, and Malolo, represented by an orange buff. When I call your name, please step onto the purple mat." Jeff stated before continuing.

"Charlie." Jeff said.

A man with long, light brown hair broke off from the group and walked over to the purple mat as he adjusted his glasses.

"Eve." Jeff said before a young, pretty girl with light brown hair and freckles walked over to the purple mat.

"Steven." Jeff said as a tan man with brown eyes and hair walked over to join Charlie and Eve.

"Bryan." Jeff said as the short light pink haired African American man walked over to join Naviti.

"Jenny, Alyssa, Cliff." Jeff said as a woman with blonde hair wearing a beanie, a woman with purple hair and blue eyes, and an African American man with a man bun all walked over to the Naviti tribe mat.

"Rudy." Jeff said as I ran my hand through my blonde hair and walked over to join my new tribe mates.

"Dana and Tonya." Jeff said as two women with dark brown hair, one with a cowboy hat and overalls and the other with a fancy blouse on walked over to join us.

"That completes the Naviti tribe, now for the Malolo tribe." Jeff said as he turned to face the ten remaining castaways.

"Connie." He said as a young Asian woman walked over to the orange Malolo mat.

"Ian." Jeff said as a young, muscular, blonde man walked over to join Connie, who gave him a friendly smile.

"Joan." Jeff said as a grumpy looking old woman huffed her way over to Malolo.

"I hate the color orange." Joan complained as a red headed woman turned to face Joan with a smile.

"What about my hair?" The woman asked Joan who sneered at her.

"Fuck you and your soulless hair." Joan remarked with scoff, hurting the woman who asked.

"Stuart." Jeff said as the old man from the boat who took up all of the leg room made his way over to the Malolo tribe.

"Lillian." Jeff said as the red headed girl from moments ago hesitantly walked over to the Malolo tribe mat.

"Austin." Jeff said as a muscular, dark haired man in a gray tank top with a tattoo on his left shoulder walked to the orange mat.

"Lynn." Jeff said as a woman with graying hair, vibrant green eyes, and glasses walked over to join the incomplete tribe.

"Carlos."

A Mexican man with curly dark brown hair and slight facial hair walked over to the Malolo tribe.

"Elaine." Jeff said as a woman with blue eyes and light brown hair made her way over to the orange mat.

"Pat." Jeff said as a young man with dark hair and blue eyes wearing a backwards hat walked over to the Malolo tribe. He was the last one.

"These are your tribe mates. Get to know each other, here are your tribe camp maps. See you all in three days at the first tribal immunity." Jeff said as the Naviti tribe walked in one direction and the Malolo tribe walked in the other.

I was pretty happy with my team, a lot of us were pretty young, with the exception of a few of us.

I'm looking forward to this season, it should be interesting. And to think to be on the first season of it.

Survivorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें