14: Excuse me what!?

Start from the beginning

he left the sentence incomplete and leaned towards Mr.malhotra whispering something in his ears which was obviously not audible to me. He moved back in few seconds saying

" Abb toh maan ja na yaar plzz just this one time I promise to get my ass back there as soon as my cabin get repaired till then plzz" he said making a puppy face..can someone plzz tell me what the hell is going on. These guys are talking about MY cabin and I am being ignored as if I am not present here..

"Fine Cabir, itna drama karne ki zarurat nhi hai but better make sure that the work gets done asap" at first he looked at him suspiciously but then he agreed. I m surprised that he even fell for it or he didn't...godd!!! Both of them are so unpredictable are they just friends or they have some typical Bollywood history like one of those *kumbh ke mele main bichade hue bhai*.....

"Nandini you are okay with this right??"

ohh Lord am I visible!!!I was convinced I have some supernatural powers that makes me invisible when someone's talking about me or something that concerns me *eye rolls are must*

"umm...yes.. I guess" I said the last part to myself as I didn't have much option either. I couldn't deny as cabir was eyeing me not to.

"Great! Thank you guys and I'll see you soon but before that Nandini just one last favor" what does this guy wants now I hope he won't ask me quit my job as he is borred with his and finds mine intresting..

" it'll be great if you move or at least start shifting your stuff here today itself as I have a really important work to look on and I might need cabin for it."  I gave him a are u serious?? Look which I guess he did notice but didn't bother considering and left the cabin leaving behind me and sir glancing at each other awkwardly.

"Sir I hope u don't have any problem with me shifting" I asked to break the silence that was choking me.

" um..No, you can cuz even if I did I don't really think I have much options either" arrogant bastard! I am feeling really bad right now it's like he's been forced to do this.

* duh, Nandini obviously he is otherwise why would he even agree to anything like this*  here's our ms.subconscious, okay miss you didn't have to make me feel worse.

I left his cabin and marched towards cabir's. That guy had some serious answers to give.

------------------------------------

I entered his apparently 'damaged' cabin where I was unable to find anything that seemed to be anywhere near damaged.

" Cabir! Cabir! Where the hell are you?" I shouted as I just couldn't control now this bratt is getting on my nerves.

"whoa,whoa, calm down tigress what's with all the shouting" this dumb ass

" U seriously have the audacity to ask me this. What the hell was that why would I shift to his cabin and where the hell is your cabin damaged it is not even close. I Don't remember saying anything about sharing cabin with him" I said trying hard to control . I am a person to whom privacy means a lot and I ain't ready to sacrifice it on any cost and this douche bag is hell bent on making me do the same.

"kamal hai ek toh main tumhari help kar raha hu aur tum mujhpe hi bhadak rahi ho matlab hadd hai yaar bhalayi ka zamana hi nhi raha" he said wiping his fake tears damm why is this guy soo irritating can I punch him on his face plz it will be like a gift to mankind..

" mere liye! Ismain meri help kaha ki tumne what are you taking about" I said in fairly irritated voice which only depicted my annoyance..

" dekho jitna tum uske close rahogi the more opportunities you will get to talk to him, to get close to him. It will help you know things about him and that will be a plus point for you as you'll get more topics to strike a conversation about which will help you guys bond yadash chali gayi kya tumhari kal hi toh baat kiya tha humne aur tum bich main se uth ke chali gayi thi yaad aaya kuch"

he said making a understood expression. And that reminded me of his yesterday's question to which I still couldn't figure out the answer. I managed to stay sane and not to get into daze as I had serious issue to look on..

" I get all that cabir but don't you think all this shifting in one cabin stuff is actually too much.. I am shocked that he even agreed to something as lame as this. your excuses were as lame as you. matlab banda itna dumb lagta nhi hai par abb toh I seriously doubt his intellect. no wonder he is your friend" I said in a sarcasm filled voice after all no weapon is as good as sarcasm.

"Cabir ke in jokes pe ladkiya marti hai par khair not everyone has a good taste you see. Aur rahi baat Manik ki toh even I found it a bit weird I mean Manik malhotra agreeing to something so easily is so not possible. Good that you brought this up we really need to be careful he is one hell of a detective ass. he's definitely upto something. We have to make sure we don't water the seeds of doubt that's germinating in his mind and also on a very serious note plss start shifting soon I need your god damm amazing view cabin asap"

I agree my cabin does have one hell of a view which I'll have to sacrifice for that monster all of this better me worth it otherwise I'll definitely kick his butt if it happened to be something plain stupid.

------------------------------------

       Geezzz! This is so damm heavy what did I even dump in this I don't remember putting stones... Godd! Shifting ain't easy! Apparently I was carrying these heavy boxes to Mr.malhotra's cabin, these boxes were dumped with my belongings, it's been just 3 days of me joining Infinity but by the amount of things that I dumped in those it didn't seem so. I somehow got my stuff shifted to his cabin but that wasn't it though arranging was still left.... uff....can this day get anymore tiring. I anyway started arranging stuff in an empty shelf which was now mine leaving beside  cribbing as it ain't an option.

I was engrossed in setting my shelf up. the monster was in the cabin too. his table was parallel to mine so now my back was facing him as my shelf is behind my table. I almost forgot he existed as there was not even a single noise from him. I glanced at him over my shoulder he was as usual busy with his not-so-pretty girl friend, in case you don't know his laptop.

I was almost done with setting the shelf up so I moved a little back to get a proper view of the shelf only to jump two steps ahead because of a sudden loud noise...

The noise was because of the vase that was just behind me and I failed to notice and mistakenly nudged it cuz of which it fell creating that sudden noise.

Aiyappa! It was my favorite vase. I was busy mourning over the loss of my vase when i felt someone's piercing gaze on me which forced me to look at the source of it which was ofcourse none other than the monster trapped in a human body. I squeezed my eyes tight when they met his and again bent my head down..

Aiyappa!!! You know how clumsy I am right? how am I going to stay in the same cabin as his just imagining it is so dreadful how am I gonna live it.
Why!why! Are you doing this to me app mujh se abb pyaar nhi karte kya?? You know na this monster can eat me raw. That dumb ass Cabir I'll see to it that I take my revenge from him ughh....

*hello ms why are you blaming him wasn't it you who went 'cabir I wanna help' so jhelo abb* subconscious again never mind but I guess this time she has a point anyways what's done is done now isliye bade sahi kehte the jaldi ka kaam shaitan ka hota hai abb bhugatna toh padega hi abb bas ek hi rasta hai mere bachne ka, Aiyappa!!!!!!

Aiyappa plss be with me and help me get through this alive!

Bhari mehfil main dosti ka zikr hua,

Humne toh bus aapki taraf dekha aur log waah-waah karne lage...

~unknown

I hope i didn't bore y'all much  with such a long chapter...spare me if i did😅
Also hope u liked the chapter and are y'all ready for some actually no a Lot of manan movements from now on.
Plss vote and comment if u liked the chapter-❤