Eighty Three

I was now 41 weeks about to reach 42 so i was overdue and getting to the point i was extremly uncomfortable , i had began trying all the old wives tales which were meant to start things off but they hadnt seemed to help . Sweetpea had come home from school early to check on me .
"Baby , Toni and Fangs have come to see you " he says as they follow him inside .
"Oh hey "'i shout from the kitchen "do you want a drink ?"
"A beer please " they all shout so i grab three beers and bring them into the living room putting them down on the table .
"How was your day ?" I ask them all as i slowly lower myself onto the couch
"Dont even ask "
"That bad " i say to Toni
"There was a fight " she says so i instantly look to Sweetpea and Fangs who hold their hands up
"Nah this one wasnt our fight for once " Fangs said making me laugh
"Im shocked "
"Anyway girl how have you been ?" Toni said as the other two boys were messing around and Sweetpea had him in a headlock .
"Honestly im so uncomfortable , everything is so painful "
"How about we have a curry tonight ?" Toni said
"I have already been having spicy food but its worth another shot "
"Boys " Toni shouts making them stop
"Were ordering a curry , what are you having ?"
"Yes i love curry " Fangs said sitting next to Toni and telling her his order . Sweetpea sat on the arm rest "you giving the spicy food another shot " he said .
"Im gonna try anything at this point im so uncomfy " i say
"Not long now hopefully " he said
"You know there is one more thing we could try later " i say quietly
"We will speak about it later " he gave me a little smirk
"Okay food is on its way " Toni said
"Thank fuck im starving " Sweetpea groaned
"Now girl let me see the nursery , ive been dying to see it "
"Your going to love it " i say as she holds out her hands to help me off of the couch . I led her into the other bedroom .
"Ivy its beautiful " she said as she looked at the baby blue and white bedroom .
"I really cant wait till hes here " she said looking into the cot .
"I bet hes going to love his auntie TT " i say as she gives me a hug
"Foods here " we hear Sweetpea shout . All of us went into the lounge but Sweetpea and Fangs sat down on the floor and me and Toni sat down on the couch .
"Go on girl get that curry down you " Sweetpea said . All of us ate our curry and the others had a few drinks we all had a laugh .
"Right its getting late , Fangs lets motor " Toni said
"See you later" we all say and then there was just me and Sweetpea.
"Im gonna jump in the shower than im all yours " Sweetpea said as he went into the bathroom . I had a little pain in my stomach but it was nothing major and i had been having aches and pains all through out my pregnancy . Soon enough he came out in his sweatpants and made his way over to me and lead me to the bedroom .
"Right lie down " he instructs so lied down on the bed on my back
"What your gonna do is have a sleep " he said laying down next to me . I give him a nod before attempting to get comfy to go to sleep . It felt like i was tossing and turning for hours and when i looked over at my phone it was around 11 so i had been .
"Urgh " i groan as i get up from the bed to go get a glass of water , once i went back in Sweetpea was awake .
"Alright ?" He asked and i sat down on the bed next to him
"No im fed up of being pregnant , like really fed up . Im so uncomfortable " i sigh and take a few breaths "please just come out already " i groan looking down at my bump .
"Baby come here " he said pulling me towards him wrapping his arms over me .
"Its not gonna be for much longer and besides you know if you go over 42 weeks they will whats it called "
"Induce me , were gonna have to ring the hospital tommorow Pea i dont know how much more i can cope " i say as a few tears roll down my cheeks . He lifted my chin up slightly and used his thumb to wipe the tears .
"We can give them a call tommorow " he said before gently pressing his lips on mine . He pulled back looking at me before our lips met again , my hands moved to the back of his neck as i gently played with his hair . He pulled away again .
"Are you sure ?" He asked running his hands up my arms .
"Yeah but it might not be as easy " i say looking down at my bump
"Just gonna warn this may not last as long " he says making me laugh "shut up its been how long "
"Its been too long " he says before reconnecting our lips and slowly moving them down to my neck . I tugged at the bottom of his tshirt so he threw it off onto the floor . He slowly got himself ontop trying to be careful .
"Move a bit to the side " i say in discomfort
"Get on top of me "
"What ?!" I ask as if hes stupid
"You heard me "
"No chance Pea im too heavy for that "
"Its a good thing im strong then isnt it " he said lifting me up onto him making me laugh .
"Okay youve definately impressed me " i say biting my bottom lip . Sweetpea went to lift off my tshirt but i stopped him . I hesitated for a bit before pulling it off myself timidly .
"Youre so hot " he grunted as his lips found the previous position on my neck and one of his hands went to bra straps pulling them down and undoing the back clasp and i pulled it down my arms and to the floor . More of our clothes found their way onto the floor so we were both just in our underwear . We was so desperate for one another right now , it had been too long . Just from his fingers alone my toes were curling so what else was i instore for .
"Okay this might work for both of us " i say slightly breathless before going on all fours . Instantly his hands found my hips and he backed into me slowly .
"Yeah this is working " he groaned slightly . Instantly he started to pick up the pace .
"Baby slow down a bit " i say knowing it wouldnt last long so he slowed down a little . As we carried on my moaning and his little grunts filled the room as he once again picked up the pace .
"Im gonna cu" Sweetpea started to say but was cut off by me which sent him over the edge so he pulled out and released himself onto my back . Both of us were slightly breathless .
"Erm Sweetpea can you get me a towel " i laugh so he puts on his boxershorts and gets me a towel and cleans up before throwing it onto the floor .
"That was needed " Sweetpea sighs "i was getting too frustrated " he said
"Yeah the whole five minutes was worth it " i joke making him flip me off . That was what i remembered until i woke up with a pain so i rested my hand  on my bump and took a deep breath , i sat up and took a sip of my water and waited for the pain to die down as it did i felt the bed get wet and i realised what was happening . I shook Sweetpea but he just groaned and rolled over .
"Pea get up now ! " i say slightly loud so he rolled over and opened his eyes .
"Its happening " i say and his eyes go wide and i can tell the panic was settling in not just in him but in both of us .
"Looks like your not going to be pregnant for much longer " he said as he helped me up from the bed and helped to get me dressed . I got up and he was running around throwing on clothes and grabbing our hospital bag and he took his hand in mine .
"Lets do this i guess " he says leading me to the truck outside .