Part FourtyThree

Lunch soon arrived today me and Jug decided to just sit with each other. Neither us felt really like talking to everyone in the cafeteria today , Jug was busy tucking into his lunch that sat on his school tray . I had my nose in a book that i had started reading i managed to nearly get through a whole chapter before my Phone began to ring . Issacs name lit up my screen.
"Jug im just going to take this out there its too loud here" i placed my book down and walked to the cafeteria doors that led to a practically empty hallway. Toni watched Ivy as she walked towards the door putting the phone to her ear.
I shut the door behind me .
"Ivy how you doing ?"
"Good you ?'
"Nice im good i have some stuff to tell you "
" go ahead i still have a lot of lunch left "
" shit forgot you was at school "
"Its fine wait why arent you in school?"
"Skipped "
"Of course stupid question really , anyways what did you have to tell me ?"
" okay i managed to go into school 4 days this week " that doesnt sound like much but issac was worse than me when it came to school but the teachers never understood why and never bothered to actually understand why he would always skip. "Are you sure this is the Issac i know ? " he laughed.
"You never guess what i havent touched any drugs this month at all "
" thats so Good Issac you need to keep it that way "
"Thanks Ivy im going to try , why dont you come to mine one weekend if youre ready to come back to greenfield  ?"
"I think i am ready and plus i want to see you so i could drive up next weekend if you want "
"Ok lets do it "
"Love you Issac "
"Love you Ivy , ill text you"
Issac has always been someone ive kept close probably because half the time he understood me more than i understood myself . I slid my phone into my pocket and headed back into the cafeteria .
"Who was that?" Jughead asked me
"Issac im driving up to see him next weekend , ive got to tell Fp "
"Are you ready to go back to greenfield ?"
"Yeah i am " i nodded with a smile .
There is only two people i want to see when i go back and that is Issac and my sister. The bell sounded which meant it was time for Art . I walked over to Sweetpea. Me and him or should i say big and small walked to art and went to our seats.
"Are we going to the wyrm later ?" I asked him
" yeah Fangs mentioned about yous twos pool game for cash "
" thank god i had a good teacher " i looked at him with a smile.
"Good afternoon Class i would like you to carry on with the sketches you had started last lesson please " i opened up my sketch book and began to sketch. Sweetpea just sat there tapping his pencil against his book.
" Pea stop"
"Huh" he mumbled i looked down at the pencil.
"Cant help it im bored "
"Do your work" i said looking at his book which hadnt even been opened. Sweetpea didnt even respond he seemed to have zoned out. I shook his arm.
"Babe are you alright ?"
"Hmm yeah " he mumbled . I placed my free hand under the table and onto his knee and began slowly moving it up.
"Are you sure your okay ?" I whispered . I gently but quickly left a kiss just below his jawline . I ran my hand on his inner thigh . How we didnt get caught i dont know.
"I dunno anymore doll " he said quietly shutting his eyes briefly before opening them again. I looked down to his lap and i could see his boner tight against his jeans . I bit my lip in excitement . I slowly moved my hand near to wear his jeans had become tight.
"We need to get out of this class like now Babe " i see him raise his hand for Mr Matthews.
"Sweetpea?"
"Ivy is feeling sick and she wanted me to go out with her for a bit is that okay " he looked to me .
"Ivy ?"
" please sir i really dont feel too great"
"Okay go if any teachers ask just tell them to come to me " Sweetpea nodded before getting up and making me walk infront of him . We walked into the girls bathroom the one near art bearly ever got used anyways . Sweetpea dragged me into one of the stalls and locked the door before pushing me against and lifting up the bottom of my skirt revealing my bum in a lace thong . The sound of him undoing his belt made me excited since i knew what was coming .
" you are one naughty girl Ivy " he breathed down my neck making goosebumps appear on my skin . He dropped his jeans to his ankles. I was desperate for him right now . One hand pulled down my thong the other gripped onto my hip . Without warning he slammed into me making me gasp a little due to how unexpected it was. His hand slapped my arse.
" no noise baby we dont wanna get caught " he whispered into my ear. My body was pressed against the stall door and he thrusted in and out of me . Small whimpers escaped my lips as i bit down on my bottom lip trying to keep quiet. My body couldnt take it anymore .
"Im gunna" i say not able to get my words out .
"Fuck" i say breathlessly
"Shh doll" i could tell he was soon going to finish his thrusts became a bit weaker but soon he released in me with a grunt. We quickly sorted ourseleves out . Before we left the stall i turnt to him and said.
"Well done that was like record speed " he just laughed at me before takig my hand in his and pulling me out thr bathroom .
"Wait how does my hair look?"
"It looks like youve just had sex " he admitted i rolled my eyes . I tried to sort it out with my fingers before we went back into class . We both sat back down.
"How are you feeling now ?"
"I had some Advill and had a bit of air im feeling a little better now"
"Okay good " he said before walking off.
"Thats not all you had is it " Sweetpea said with a smirk. I slapped his arm .
"Shutup and do your work" Sweetpea actually opened his sketch book with a boyish grin plastered on his face. When the class ended everyone headed to the car park to go home . I drove me and Jug home to get changed to go to the wyrm. I got changed into black ripped jeans and just a tshirt. I simply just tied my hair up and wiped all my makeup off. I headed to the wyrm .