Seventy One

"Babe go home and leave me to speak to him " i say as me and Sweetpea stood outside my trailer . "You sure ?" He asked me
"Yeah " i say before he wrapped his arms around me and left me a kiss on top of my head "Come by mine after yeah ?" I give him a nod before going in the trailer Fp was in the kitchen and Jughead was on the sofa typing away on his laptop.
"Dad " i say walking into the kitchen area "are you okay ?"
"Yes Ivy im fine " he says not looking at me
"You can expect me to stay here with a baby can you . It wouldnt be fair on you two and it wouldnt be fair on Sweetpea "
"Wait your moving out ?" Jughead said before walking over into the kitchen aswell joining me and Fp.
"Well me and Sweetpea were talking about it "
"Look Ivy i get that you need to move out but me and Jug have got used to having you here . Your my daughter Ivy "
"This will always be my home you know that " i say before hugging him and then pulling Jughead into the hug.
"Ivy get off of me "
"Shut up " i say as i wrap my arm around him . We all pulled away from each other and me and Jug decided to sit on the kitchen counters.
"Imagine if i did stay here , Jug you wouldnt be able to cope with the crying and the mess "
"And you think Sweetpea will " Jughead laughed making me agree with him and laugh.
"Hows the boy holding up ?" Fp asked me
"He's alright i think , as soon as i get a bit bigger hes going to get scared i reckon "
"Hes bound to get scared , i was so scared when your mom was pregnant with you Jug " Fp admitted . "Anyone having Jughead as a son would be scared " My phone went off so i took it out of my pocket .
Sweetpea
Doll how did things go ?
Ivy
Hes alright it just took him a while to get his head round it thats all
Sweetpea
Okay thats good , come over im bored
Ivy
On way
I put my phone back into my pocket .
"Im going out for a while ill see you both later " i say as i got down from the kitchen side . "Okay behave yourself " Fp instructed , "she couldnt do that of she tried " Jughead added in . "Shut up " i say before leaving the trailer and walking to Sweetpeas trailer. I never knock i just go straight in , Sweetpea was sat on the sofa with a beer in his hand.
"No jobs tonight then " i say before joining him on the sofa instantly his arm wrapped round my shoulder.
"No i just wanna have another beer and chill with my girl " i layed my head down on his lap .
"Lift your top up " he instructed , i looked at him confused . He put his beer down before moving his hands down to my tshirt and lift it up slightly to reveal my little belly . He placed his large hands on my belly i couldnt help but shiver from the coldness of his metal rings .
"Your making me cold stop " i say shoving down my tshirt but then returning his hand to my belly but this time over my tshirt. Sweetpeas eyes focused on the tv however my eyes ended up drifting shut since Peas free hand ran through my brown hair .

As i opened my eyes i saw Sweetpea asleep sat up as my head still rested on his lap. I had to get back home so i quietly got up and grabbed a blanket from the top of the sofa and placed it over Pea so he wouldnt get cold when he woke up . I left he trailer and began to walk back to mine it was so dark at this point , i walk to the middle of the park when i saw someone walking towards to me .
"What you doing out ?" I heard a voice i recognised .
"Fangs , just going home . What you doing out ?"
"I went shop " he says shaking a chip bag down by his side "cmon ill walk with you "
"Fangs dont worry "
"No its dark and if anything happened to you Sweetpea and Fp would kill me so come on "
"Fangs its fine "
"No come on " he said before throwing his arm over my shoulder and walking with me towards my trailer . Once both of us reached the trailer he left me at the steps.
"Your coming for a game of pool friday night "
"Doesnt look like i have much choice "
"Night Iv " he said to me before i went inside . I went straight to my bedroom and got into bed instantly falling back asleep as my head hit the pillow.