Part seven

The trio paced into the trailer to get away from the rain. The boys sustained a few injuries but nothing that couldnt be sorted. Fangs had a couple of grazes on his face because he took on the smallest bulldog as even though he could fight he wasnt the best.
" you got a first aid kit Sweets "she asked . She hadnt called him Sweets before but she saw a small smile that crept on his face as she did.
"Top bathroom shelf" he replied as he watched the brunette walk and retrieve the kit. She walked over to Fangs who was sat at the kitchen table with a glass of water .
"Chin up" she said he followed her instructions before she gently rubbed the cream into the deep grazes so they wouldnt get infected. After she had finished he stood and grabbed his jacket.
"Thanks Ivy" she gave him a slight smile in return.
"Ill see you tommorow , hopefully looking a bit better then you do now" he laughed before leaving the two the trailer. She brung the kit over to the sofa where Sweetpea was sat she looked at the bruised swollen eye he had recieved from archie and a small graze over his lip.
"Hows it looking Doctor Jones" he said with a small grin.
" all im saying is you should be glad you have such a good doctor" she said before grabbing and icepack and holding it aganist his eye. He winced slightly.
"I am very glad " he said looking at Ivy.
"Did you see Reggie get shoved to the floor at the start?" She asked him and she still held the ice pack in place.
"Yeah i wouldnt of missed that" he said laughing.
"Im glad i didnt , you kicked Archies ass " he shrugged as if it was nothing. She pulled the icepack away some of the swelling had gone done but the bruising had gotten worse.
"Hes going to be asking me a shit ton of questions" she sighed.
"Who , Andrews?"
"Yeah , most likely give me a lectur about hanging out with you guys"
"Oh yeah , he thinks were thugs " he said his jaw clenching.
" well i dont think you are" Ivy said before shutting the first aid kit and returning it to its normal place. When she came out of the bathroom she grabbed her jacket.
" ill walk you back"
"Sweetpea i think i can manage , plus Doctor Jones thinks you should rest" she joked.
"Well i dont take Doctors advice anymore" he said stubbornly before he led her out of the trailer and through the trailer park. They were both stood outside the Jones' trailer. Sweetpea awkwardly thanked her for cleaning him up. She told him it was fine before beginning to walk up the steps to the trailer.
"Ivy" he called out , she turnt round before she could reply sweetpea walked towards her and his hands found her waist .
"Ill see you tommorow" he whispered .
She knew he was a bad boy with good intentions.