Part thirteen

Her eyes opened slowly adjusting to the light that crept into the room . She looked up to see Sweetpea still sleeping. She laughed as he twitched slightly. She nudged him slightly in attempt to wake him up , she nudged him again a little harder. He turnt his head towards her opening his eyes , rolling them as he did making her laugh. He ran his hand through his raven hair.
"Why did you wake me up" he moaned.
"Maybe because its nearly 11" she said shoving her phone in his face.
"Stop thats bright" he said batting her phone away , before shutting his eyes again.
"Someones really not a morning person are they" she said running her finger across his defined jaw. She moved closer to his face making him open his eyes she looked into his chocolate eyes before pressing her lips against his gently. Then she moved away . Pulling his arm to try and get him out of bed , he whined.
"Come on " she laughed .
"Five more minutes" he said trying to roll over , she tried to stop him. Still tugging at him .
"No come on , lets go pops for breakfast" he looked her.
"Okay now were talking" he said getting out of his bed .
"Im going to run back to my trailer and get showered and get some new clothes , ill meet you at Pops"
"Alright" he said tiredly rubbing his eyes.
Ivy walked back to her trailer , Jug was sat on the sofa laptop in front of him.
"Ivy , you wasnt at Bettys last night " he straight away.
"Good morning Jug nice to see you too " she sarcastically said.
"Where was you then?" He asked . She looked around to see if Fp was around. "Dont worry hes not here"
"I was at Tonis , because we had to do something" she said , Jug looked skeptical.
" anyways im grabbing breakfast at pops so im going to get ready and go" she walked into the bathroom and showered before doing some makeup and choosing her outfit. She pulled out her phone and scrolled to Tonis name.
Ivy:
If Jug asks you i was at yours last night okay
Toni:
Of course , Ooo where was you actually ;)
Ivy:
That doesnt matter topaz

She locked her phone before sliding it into her pocket , she left the trailer and went to Pops to see sweetpea waiting in the carpark leaning against his bike.
"Hello moody" she said walking towards him. He stared at her as she dragged him into the diner . They sat at a table next to each other and both ordered waffles.
Sweetpea yawned as he took a sip of his drink.
"You kept me up last night"
"Did i ?"
"Do you know you steal practically all the duvet"
"No i dont " she folded her arms over her chest.
"Yes you do " he nodded.
"Okay maybe" she laughed.
Pops brought over their waffles which they soon began to eat. Sweets began to chew loudly next to Ivys ear.
"Do you want to eat any louder" she stared at him.
"What like this?" He began to chew with his mouth open close towards her.
"Stop !" She laughed as she pushed his face away from her. They finished their waffles and sat chatting for a while longer. Before leaving heading back towards the trailer park , Sweetpea walked her towards the trailer . He noticed a red car (the one like cheryl and jason had) parked infront. He noticed Ivy smile and walk towards it.
"This yours?" He asked her.
"Yeah it was back home , Fp must of went and got it for me"
"Looks like you dropping me off to school tommorow then" he smirked.
"Do i have to?"
"Yes , ive got to head to the wyrm for a meeting alright"
"Okay "
"See you tommorow" he said before hopping back onto his bike and taking off. About an hour past before Fp came home.
"Thanks for getting my car" she said with a wide grin .
"Your welcome darlin, i knew you was beginning to miss the motor"
"How was the serpent meeting?"
"We stripped Tallboy of his jacket "
"Really ? What did he do ?"
"He went against us so we had to strip him of his jacket"
"I never really liked him from the start" she simply stated , Fp laughed at her little comment.