Part eleven

That kiss wasnt one she was used to and neither was he , a kiss usually led to a night of fun and that was that . Thats all what these two were used to. This week she had tried to call her mother a couple more times but still no answer not that she was expecting anything different. Toni had asked her to come to the wyrm as she was bartening so she walked to the wrym and entered. She strolled over to the bar flopping down on a bar stool .
"Here you are " She said sliding her drink across the bar. The wrym was almost empty because of a project or something hence why Toni had ordered her company.
"Youve got a bit to catch me up on " she winked at the girl .
"He told you" she rolled her eyes.
"Only because me and fangs wouldnt stop until he told us "
"Toni the thing is i dont know what to do"
"What do you mean hun"
"Well i dont really do relationships and stuff like that , its usually just kept as sex nothing else "
"Hmm" she sighed before speaking.
"Sweetpea is the same but if i am honest i think yous two could work your actually so similiar , Fangs finds it creepy" she laughed as did i.
"Dont put any pressure on yourself "
"Speaking of relationships " i say nudging her smirking. She blushed a bright red tone.
"Stop it "
"Awh look at you blushing" she laughed. Fp came down from the office and into the Wyrm.
"Ivy" he said while walking up to her. Ivy turnt on the stool to speak to him.
"Yeah" she said curiously.
"Come with me for a little while" he walked up to the office she turnt to toni and shrugged her shoulders in confusion. In the office they sat opposite each other , Fp looked incredibly nervous and she picked up on this straight away.
"Fp whats going on?" She said her eyebrows knitting together. He looked speechless.
"Well ..." He stuttered.
"FP" she said starting to get a bit worried.
"Okay kiddo i know youve been pretty unsettled for quite a while now but when i tell you this its your desicion what you do with it " she sat in silence and waited for him to carry one.
"Your mother didnt want me to tell you but i have to because its not fair on you"
"Fp what is it ?" She was slightly scared.
"The reason your mother thinks your the reason your father left is because hes not actually your father . Her eyes widened. "Ivy im your father " he said quietly. Looking for her reaction but her face was like stone , hard and cold .
" me and your mother had a thing while she and your father were broken up then they got back together and discovered she was pregnant"
"So your my father and Jug is my brother , well half brother" she quietly spoke barely able to get her words out. "How long was she going to wait to tell me " "if im honest Ivy i dont think she was going to she tried so hard to keep it a secret , hence why she called me your uncle Fp" "what a fucking bitch" she said getting up from her chair. "She blamed me for him leaving and she wasnt even going to tell me about my real dad " she shouted . " i am fucking done with her !" She screamed before barging his office door open and storming down the few steps . Sweet pea , Fangs and Toni must have heard some of the conversation as they all looked at her . Fp followed her down the steps calling her name. He caught up with confused girl , she put on a strong exterior but inside he was pretty sure she was beginning to break she needed stability, comfort and love something she hadnt felt from her mother in years. He turned her to face him . They looked at each other before she hugged him tightly he kissed her head. She looked up to him.
"I want to stay with you , i dont ever want to go back to her i dont" , " okay darlin if thats what you want" . He held her for a little longer until she pulled away . He still needed to speak to Jug , Ivy agreed to call him and get him to come to the wrym. She found his contact and pressed call.
Jug: Ivy whats up?
Ivy: Jug you need to come to the Wyrm
Jug: Whats happened ?
Ivy: nothing but Fp needs you here
Jug: im on my way
She hung the phone up and passed the serpents giving them half a smile before leaving the wyrm , she went to pops diner and ordered a strawberry milkshake and fries . Her anger for her mother grew how could she keep this from her for so long . She was done with her she didnt want to go back home . She took another sip of her milkshake before looking out the window to see Jughead pulling up on his bike. The bell rang her palms began to sweat as he walke over to the booth she was sat in . He slipped into the opposite seat. "Fp told me " he quietly said. She nodded while playing with straw swirling the pink liquid around. " Look Ivy i know this is confusing and a lot to wrap your head around but either way your family to me " he admitted before taking a look in her direction. She gave him a smile which he gladly returned. "As long as you dont expect me to call you my big brother then we will be just fine " she joked which he laughed at. They chatted for a bit longer before Jughead asked if she was coming home. She replied with i will later i have a few things to do first. She watched Jug as he walked out of the diner and drove home. She scrolled through her contacts and found her and pressed the call button once again voicemail before i hung up i decided to leave a message. Hi its Ivy your daughter incase you didnt realise i have been trying to call your for quite a while , Fp told me today and im glad because Fp has been more of a parent to me then you ever were . I wont be coming back , say goodbye to Mia for me please . She pressed the red circle to end the call . She took a deep breath she was done with that part of her life it was in the past now .