Sixty two

I rubbed my eyes before looking down at Sweetpea was still fast asleep on my stomach , i slowly got out from under his grip and went into the kitchen to get him a drink because i knew his mouth would be like shaharah desert after how much he drunk . As i brought the glass into the bedroom i could see Sweetpeas eyes begin to open .
"Sorry didnt mean to wake you " i say placing the water next to him
"Dont worry about it doll "
"How you feeling ?" I ask him as he sits up and begins to sip on the water i had gotten him.
"Not that bad but i do need a shower " he said in disgust
"Yeah maybe thats a good idea "
"Oh thanks Ivy " he said rolling his eyes
"Can i " i stutter a bit
"You wanna join me , is that what your trying to say ?" I nodd . He smirks and takes his hand in mine and leads us to the bathroom , he run the shower and removed his clothes . I waited until the shower was hot then joined him . I was stood infront of him . His hands rested on my hips.
"Ivy , look about yesterday "
"Look it doesnt matter and youve had to deal with me in that state how many times so were even " i say giving him a small smile . He brought my lips to his giving me a gentle kiss before looking at me . I looked back at him before rejoining our lips but with a bit more force , his hands run down to my bum and he lifted me up . My legs wrapped around his torso , my back got pushed against the wall as Sweetpea kissed down to my collarbone.

I wrapped a towel tightly around my body as i stepped out of the shower , Sweetpea got changed into jeans and a flannel . I stayed in my towel while i went to the kitchen to get some food as i scanned the fridge for a snack , i felt a knot in my stomach tighten . I just thought it was a cramp or something but soon enough i felt myself gag so i rushed to the bathroom and crouched by the toilet . Sweetpea must have heard beacuse he rushed into the bathroom and had hold of my hair . I flushed the sick away and wiped my mouth.
"Ivy are you okay ?" He asked me sitting down next to me .
"Im fine " i say trying not to worry him
"I think you should do another test " he suggested
"Pea its practically impossible i told you "
"Yeah but its not totally impossible "
"Fine as long as you get it for me "
"Okay " Sweetpea said before getting up
"What you doing ?"
"Going to get you that test " he says before leaving the trailer . While he was gone i got ready but i was so anxious , the doctors had told me that i would probably never be able to carry a child . I waited anxiously for Sweetpea to return , eventually he did with a bag in his hand which he passed to me . I went straight into the bathroom and done the two tests i left them in the sink while i waited for the result . I left the bathroom and sat down on Sweetpeas lap .
"I dont wanna look" i say to him
"Like what do we do if i am . Fp will kill me and you . Id have to leave school  and were too young for a baby arent we " i ramble as my nerves begin to get the better of me .
"Baby calm down " he says as he tries to be calm aswell .
"Can you look with me ?" I ask him he nods before getting up and going into the bathroom with me . The tests were lying face down .
"I cant do it , you look at it " i instruct him so he picks up the tests and turns them around . His face was blank so i couldnt tell what the result was.
"Pea what is it ?" He showed me the two tests and both of them had plus signs on them . I didnt know how to react or what to do . I just left the bathroom and sat down on the sofa . A few minutes later Sweetpea sat down next to me we both sat there in silence .
"What do we do ?" I ask him hoping he would have some answers
"I dont know , But i know this could be your only chance "
"Do you think we could do it ?"
"It will be hard but we could do it i reckon . Were team you know that "
"Are you sure you wanna do it ?" I ask him
"Only if your sure you want to " he replies making me nodd . He moved me onto his lap . A few tears rolled down my cheeks , Sweetpea wiped the tears away with his thumb .
"There options you know " he said thinking i was upset
"Im gonna be a mom " i say as i wrap my hands around his neck
"An excellent one " he says kissing me .
"Your seriously sure about this "
"Yes Ivy i am . I mean it " he says his hands going down to my stomach .
"I love you " i say kissing him once more
"And i love you "
"Wait how are we gonna tell Fp " Sweetpea says
"Pherhaps ill tell him and you go into the witness protection programme " i suggest. "How about we wait and then when the times right we will tell him " i say before reconnecting our lips and pushing him down on the and straddling him .
"Better make up for all this time were gonna lose " i say running my hands up his chest.