Part thirtysix

I sat in the wrym swirling my drink , the shouting and hollering came from groups of leather coated gang members that filled up the wrym. Fp was on the stage attempting to calm everyone down. Fp whistled making everyone turn their heads.
"I have chosen the driver for the streetrace, boy get up here" Jughead joined him on stage everyone cheered.
"And you come here " he said pointing to me . I walked onto the stage.
"This young lady has managed to sort us out with a car " everybody cheered again.
"We will win this streetrace , in unity theres strength"
"in unity theres strength " Everyone repeated. I ran and knocked on the door of the house. Reggie stood in the doorway.
"Come to the garage its through there"
"Thanks for this Reg" he nodded at her. She examined the car as she lifted up the front.
"It needs a bit of work" Reggie said
"Nothing one of us cant handle , are you coming to the race?" I asked him
"Yeah especially since Andrews is going to be in the car"
"Jug should have really asked one of us , were some of the best drivers in riverdale"
"We sure are "
"Well thanks again Reg" they fistbumped before she got into the car and drove it to the southside garage. Betty was stood in her overalls waiting along side Jug. I got out and handed them the keys before leaving the garage and heading to the trailer park .
"Long time no see " i turned as the voice spoke to see Malachi.
"Malachi" i said as he walked towards me.
"Ivy Jones i believe your name is " he said looking into my eyes . It was slightly freaky how he knew my name but i wasnt going to show that.
"I dont think your father would agree to you talking to a ghoulie"
"You seem to be doing most of the talking , ill see you at the street race" he smirked as he watched me walk away and into the trailer park. I wandered to Sweetpeas trailer to see him , he was outside his trailer fixing something on a motorbike. I ran towards him jumping on his back making him quickly grab my legs to keep me up. He turnt his head slightly.
"Did you get the car?" He asked before he turnt round and lowered me down onto the motorbike.
"yeah its at the garage "
"Still dont understand why that Andrews kid gets the passenger seat" i just shrugged my shoulders. I wasnt going to tell him about Malachi it would just make him angry and worried.
"As much as i love watching you get your hands dirty im going inside"
"Alright ill be in , in a minute" Sweetpea said looking up from his bike. I went into the bedroom and retouched my makeup . I heard Sweetpea come in and sit on the sofa . I got undressed leaving me in my matching black lace underwear. I opened the door and walked towards the serpent . His eyes widened as he saw his girl infront of him in her matching underwear. His teeth sunk into his lower lip. I straddled him. His lips quickly pressed against hers , their kissed deepend as she unbuttoned his flannel and he slid it off his arms. He grabbed her and moved her so she was laying down and he was ontop of her inbetween her legs that were wrapped around his waist.  Her hands found his belt and began to unbuckle it quickly. Soon enough his jeans were down by his ankles . They had thrown the blanket that usually laid on the sofa over their bearly clothes bodies. I could feel how hard he was making me smirk slightly. Both of them were desperate for each other . Soon enough his boxers and her underwear were both on the floor. He slowly entered her and began to thrust making her head go back slightly , as his pace quickened both of them moaning slightly her toes began to curl , her fingers about to tug at his jet black hair but she couldnt as the trailer door swung open as Fangs ran in.
"Fangs" she shouted
"Oh shit" he quickly walked out of the trailer and waited outside. I went and got my clothes from the other room and Sweetpea grabbed his from the floor. I opened the trailer door.
"You can come in now"
"Sorry about that" he was about to sit down on the sofa but he stopped himself.
"Actually i might sit over there i think" he said pointing to the chair.
"So why are you actually here?" Sweetpea asked slightly annoyed that he had interupted them.
"The race has been brought forward to tommorow"
"Shit is the car ready" i asked.
"They said it will be " i nodded.
"Right thats all i had to say , there was a meeting and you missed it so Fp wanted me to come here. Thank god he didnt come here he would have had a heart attack"
"Alright fangs thats enough"
"Ill catch you later at the wrym" Sweetpea nodded. Fangs left the trailer.
"You need to start locking that door Pea" he locked the door.
"Its locked now" he smirked before they headed to the bedroom. Both of them layed there breathing heavily. Sweetpeas phone kept buzzing .
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Fangs asking when we will get to the wrym"
"Come on" i pulled at his arm trying to get him out of bed .
"You know he will keep texting" Sweetpea got out of bed and got dressed as did i . I hopped on the back of his motorbike as he drove to the wrym. We walked into the bar he pulled me onto his lap on one of the bar stools. Toni joined them but from the otherside of the bar. Fangs sat down next to the couple on another bar stool. I kissed Sweetpea.
"Please ive seen enough " Fangs said rubbing his eyes. "Im scarred for life"
"Wait what happened?" toni asked as she was slighlty confused.
"Oh you dont want to know" Fangs said.
"Shut up man" Sweetpea said.
"Get over it" i said.
"Oh come on i need to know now " Toni whined. Me and Sweetpea glared at Fangs.
"Well lets just say i walked into his trailer at the wrong time now im scarred for life" Toni burst out laughing . I blushed and Sweetpea downed the rest of his drink. Before Toni could say anythin Fp interupted everyone and explained the plans for tommorow .