Part Fifty Eight

Monday morning came round the corner which meant i had to go back to Riverdale High.
"Morning Kiddo . "
"Morning . Wheres Jug ?"
"Stayed at Archies last night . He was helping Fred Andrews with something"
"Suprised Andrews is there "
"What why?" Fp asked sipping the black coffee infront of him as he handed a plate with some breakfast on it.
"He's been working quite closely with Hiram " Fp shook his head.
"Thats not a good idea at all "
"Tell me about it " i had nearly finished my plate of breakfast but i got that tight knot feeling in my stomach once more . I quickly pushed out my chair and ran to the bathroom locking the door and kneeling by the toilet. Flushing the toilet and wiping my mouth i sat on the closed toilet seat for a minute my head leaning against the wall . I slowly closed my eyes breathing in and out . After a minute like this i got up and opened the bathroom door to see Fp .
"Ivy are you okay ? Have you just been sick ?" He asked me . I nodded.
"Take the day off i dont want you going in if youre sick . Pherhaps ill take you into the doctors "
"No i dont need to go to the doctors ."
"Ivy im booking you an appointment "
"No please if it carries on the next few days then i will " Fp hesitated .
"Go get into bed okay . Ive got work in a bit " i nodded before walking into my room and fall on top of my bed . My stomach still felt tight and i was extremely tired . Fp come back in .
"Ill be at work if you need anything give me a call okay darlin . " he said kissing my head. The trailer door slammed shut and i heard him take off , my eyes felt heavy as i drifted off.
I woke up to my phone ringing it was Betty.
"Hello " i mumble.
"Hey you sound awful"
"I just woke up thats why "
"How comes your not at school?"
"Ill " i replied
"Again ? Thats it im coming over " before i could tell her not to she had already hung up the phone . About quarter of an hour later i hear the door open to the trailer . The infamous blonde ponytailed girl came into my room .
"Shoudlnt you be at school ? " i asked her .
"Well you need looking after " she said sitting on the opposite side of the bed with her legs crossed.
"Im taking you to the doctor "
"B i dont need to go to the doctor . Ive already told Fp if it carries on over the next few days then ill go "
"Ivy , you and Sweetpea are you still all good?"
"Erm well were not really together . But were getting there "
"Why what happened ? " she asked me with concern as she went to grab my hand.
"Long story . We just hurt each other a lot . But we will be alright . Hes been texting me non stop today" i said showing her the contents of my phone.
"So you still gonna hang out with him later even though your sick"
"Ill be alright by then stop worrying" . Betty look concerned and like she was lost in thought.
"Betty what is it ?" I ask .
"Well i might be wrong but if there a chance you might be pregnant " she said quietly .
"No i cant be" i said easily.
"What yous two havent ?" She trailed off.
"Of course we have its just ive already been told its practically impossible anyways by the doctors . "
"Well why dont we go get a test to just you know be a hundred percent sure" i looked at her . She looked more worried than ever. I pulled the covers back and got out of bed and got ready. We headed to the pharmacy and brought a test.
"Ill do it tommorow morning . Cause i dont even need to go now and plus id prefer to do it after i see Pea"
"Okay make sure to give me a call or something " she smiled at me before tightly hugging me.

Sweetpea had picked me up and drove us to the river.
"Sweetpea what we doing here ?"
"Come on " he said taking my hand and pulling me towards the shore. He took off his clothes before getting into the water. I stood at the shore with my arms folded over my chest.
"You coming in ? Dont make me come and get you" he said walking closer to the shore and grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.  I was laughing and screaming. He threw me into the water fully clothed.
"Sweetpea im gonna kill you" i said splashing around. I looked down at my now see through top . Sweetpeas teeth sunk into his bottom lip.
"Youre looking way too hot right now" he smirked making a small grin appear on my face. He pulled me closer to him , his large hands rested on my hips.
"You are beautiful you know that. I know i say it a lot but i truly do mean it"
"Pea i want us to work . But i need to know something "
"Whats that doll ?"
"If were gonna work i need to know your gonna stick by me Pea not just "
"Look Gorgeous i know i fucked up , but im serious about you and about us. I hate to admit this but after that argument i didnt know what to do but one thing i do know is that i need you" he admmited lifting my chin with his finger. His tattoed thumb carresed my cheek . I brought my lips to his. His lips were soft and gentle . This kiss wasnt passionate . It was caring.

I was 99% sure that test would be negative but Betty was right i needed to do it but right now all i could focus on was the incredibly hot bad boy infront of me who was filled with good intentions.