Part six

Ivy and Toni stood outside the doors which would lead them two into the snake pit. The doors opened as the two girls walked in through the crowds of leather , some leather was worn just like the older members of the serpents. Fangs and Sweetpea were just about to begin a game of pool before we walked over. Fangs rushed over to the brunette and hugged her and Toni.
"Hey guys , do you wanna join the game" he said his eyes darting to the pool which had a large snake symbol which covered the middle of the table.
"Im down with that" Ivy said as Fangs handed her the pool cue. Toni dragged Fangs to the bar leaving her with the tall serpent. He took the first shot before saying anything to her.
"Hows Mantle?" He asked her with a smirk. Ivy shot him a look that could kill. Sweetpea chuckled as she took her shot.
"I suggest you dont mention his name otherwise ill shove this cue down your throat" she smiled sweetly . Fangs and Toni returned with four drinks which went down quite easily.
"You still down for tonight" Fangs said looking towards Sweetpea.
"Of course man" he said waiting for her to take her turn
"Whats going on ?" She asked .
"Beating up some northsiders" Fangs said before looking around in case of Toni hearing.
"Oh fair enough dont blame you" she got the last ball in this meant she won. Sweet pea huffed.
"I went easy on you , you know"
"Right of course" she said rolling her eyes with a grin.
"So Fogarty whens this fight and where?"
"Tonight Near the river , why?"
"Count me there "
"No you are not fighting" Sweet pea interupted.
"No because i promised FP i wouldnt get into any fights and plus it isnt my fight but i still want to watch" she said taking a sip of her drink.
"Sweet pea come on we can show Ivy what the serpents are made of" Fangs said looking over at Sweetpea with pleading eyes.
"Come on you know im not going to listen to you anyway" she crossing her arms over her chest.
"Fine" he said walking to leave the Wrym the boy and the girl followed behind stopping at the calling of the girls name.
"Ivy what are you doing here?" It was FP.
"Toni invited me but not sure where shes gone so were just going to hang out" he looked at the two serpents with very serious eyes.
"Behave yourself Ivy , and boys " he said before they turnt to look at their leader.
"You behave yourselves as well " he said gesturing to his niece.
"Of course" they said in union as they saluted the leader. The trio walked out of the Wrym and to sweetpeas trailer. The girl pulled the curtain up slightly looking at the rain that poured down on the town.
"So what northsiders is it?" She looked at Fangs who seemed so calm.
"Mantle and the rest of the bulldogs like Andrews you heard of them ?"Fangs asked her.
"Something like that" she rubbed the back of her neck before pacing once more.
"You ready to go" Pea asked as he came out of his bedroom sliding his jacket onto his body.
"Lets go" the three walked out before hopping onto motorcycles. Ivy placed herself behind Sweetpea on his bike wrapping her arms around his waist . The rain was still pouring as they arrived at the location of the fight. A few other serpents were already there as the the two bikes pulled up. She hopped off the back and gathered with the leathered bodies leaning against Peas bike so she could view the rumble go down. The bulldogs stood opposite it was then she noticed a face she didnt want to it was Reggie , he craned his neck to get a better view of the girl who stood on the opposing side he looked at her in disgust. Before she could do anything the fight had already broken out bodies slammed together , the rain crashed around them and drenched their bodies. One serpent went straight for Reggie slamming him to the ground before they both started throwing punches at each other. Each serpent was fighting a bulldog . She saw Sweetpea storm towards Archie . Archie swung a punch making blood come out of Peas mouth before he slightly fell back . Sweetpea threw some back making Archie land on the floor , she saw Sweetpeas boot fly into his stomach multiple times before he stopped as red and blue lights flashed in the distance. The bulldogs scrambled to their cars and the serpents raced to their backs , Ivy quickly got onto Peas bike before glancing over at the other side . Archie caught her glance and locked eyes with her with a confused look on his face which was mixed with dissapointment. They rode into the rain to get to sunnyside trailer park .