Part three

She opened the door to trailer as she knew it would be unlocked. However the trailer was empty to her suprise. Maybe FP and Jughead had something to deal with. Her phone which sat on the table while she gathered food from the kitchen , chimed.

Reggie:
Party tommorow night at mine , ill be expecting you there

Ivy ignored the message and locked her phone .
The next morning arrived another day at Riverdale high she had promised Jughead that she would stay all day , so she knew he would be by her side all day ensuring that she didnt leave. She unlocked her locker and grabbed the books she needed.
"Hey Ivy" Betty said standing behind her.
" hi"
" so i heard you might help me and Jug with the blue and gold"
"Yeah maybe , are you going to reggies party tonight?"
" i think so , I think me and veronica are going together. You can come with us if you like"
"Okay"
"We will pick you up make sure your ready" she said while rolling her eyes with a laugh.
I walked into the biology classroom , Jughead spotted me and laughed at my expression that said i really dont want to be here right now.
" why do i fucking need to know about how leaves breath" she said throwing her arms about as they walked over to the serpent lunch table. This caught a few of the serpents attention. A set of brown eyes followed her as she sat down at the table.
"Guys this is my cousin" he said pointing at Ivy she interupted him before he could finish.
"Ivy" she stated plainly.
A huge grin appeared on a girl with hair that turnt pink at the ends.
"Youre the famous troublemaker of a cousin Jughead has told me all about , im Toni "
"Oh yeah Jughead has told me about you aswell" i say smirking at Jughead.
"Jughead you didnt say she was this Hot" a tan boy said while looking at me , i rolled my eyes.
"You can call me Fangs" he said while pulling the red vine from his lips.
Jughead finally looked at the last serpent who was sat at the table because all the others were standing.
"This is Sweet pea by the way " Jughead said. I looked over to him and he raised his eyebrows. I playfully glared at him a few of them noticed this exchange but didnt say anything. We sat and ate lunch everyone chatted amongst themselves.
"Jug im going out tonight so dont wait up" she said casually playing with the food that sat infront of her.
"What you doing?" He said as his eyebrows knitted together.
"Betty and Veronica are taking me to a party" i say staring at him.
"Really you think thats a good idea"
"Oh whatever im going either way so i wouldnt bother " she said before leaving the table.