Part twelve

The trio wanted to meet Ivy so they all met at the small hangout just on the outside of the town. "Words got out now i assume" she said looking at the expressions that sat on all their faces. "Yeah it has its talk of the southside to be honest Ivy" Fangs replied. She scratched the back of her neck. " of course it is " she rolled her eyes. Sweetpeas eyes just followed the girl. "Are you okay?" Toni asked her sincerly. "Yeah i feel quite good about it to be honest , it just shocked me at the beginning" . "What are you going to do?" "Im staying with Fp for good , i left my mom a voicenote to tell her i am not coming back " "thats good then us three like having you around" she said referring to the two boys who sat on the edge of their bikes. They chatted for hours , this seemed to drain all the crazy shit that was going on at the moment out. They began to leave the hangout before Sweetpea grabbed her. "Come to mine " he ordered , she nodded before they all took off. Everybody stood outside Sweet peas trailer. " i will catch you later Ivy" Toni said before hopping on to her bike , "be safe lovebirds" Fangs laughed before he copied Toni's actions and followed her out of the trailer park. The two walked into the trailer. She flumped down on the sofa and he walked to the fridge grabbing two beers placing them in front of them on the table . Ivy grabbed it and took a swig , she sighed.
"Ivy are you actually alright about this whole Fp situation"  he asked. Moving slightly closer to the girl. " yeah im fine with Fp" "what about your mother" he asked . She sat in silence , before shuffling over to the serpent and put her head on his chest that smelt of aftershave mixed with cigarettes and wrapped her arm around his waist. She felt him tense up but then relax as he wrapped his arm over her small frame. A tear rolled down her cheek , she couldnt hold it in anymore . The tears streamed down her cheeks , he held her tight . He let her cry into him , he rested his chin on her head before lifting her chin so she was looking at him . He used his callous thumb to wipes the tears away from her red cheeks. She moved away and got up from the sofa. She felt weak and vunerable.
"Ivy "
"What the fuck am i doing?" She began to leave and he walked to her blocking the door.
"Your staying here , thats what youre doing" he crossed his arms over his chest. She just stared at him he could tell she felt weak and she didnt like feeling weak .
"Come on , that beer isnt going to drink itself " he looked over at the beer as did she. She walked back over the sofa, and took another gulp out of the bottle. She pulled out a ciggarette and lit it before offering him one which he gladly accepted. She threw her head back blowing the smoke into the air .
"Shit " she said making Sweetpea turn his head as he withdrew the cigarette from his lips. She was looking down at the texts from Fp asking where she was , she knew it was because he was worried because of all the shit that had gone on.
"What?"
"Fp is wondering where i am"
"Alright ill walk you back"
"I dont know if i really want to go back tonight"
"You can stay here , i mean if you want to" she simply knodded before texting Fp back lying saying she was staying at Bettys. The two sat back on his sofa and the tv was on infront of them even though they couldnt hear it because they kept talking over it.
"Im shattered , can i go to bed" he laughed at the fact she asked.
"How dare you ask something like that doll" he said sarcastically before walking towards the bedroom. She followed and shut the bedroom door behind her. He was rummaging through his drawers before throwing a flannel shirt that hit here in the face then fell to the floor.
"You dick" she said before picking the top up. He laughed before he wandered to his side of the bed . He lifted up and his top and threw it to the floor before unbuckling his belt and taking off his jeans . Ivy just stared he was lean just slighly muscly , he was HOT . Her eyes wondered down his body.
"I mean not that i dont love that your checking me out doll but the eyes are up here" he pointed towards his face. He pulled the sheets back before getting in.
"You thought i was checking you out , your hilarious you know that pea" she lied. Sweetpea laid in bed with his dogtags still hanging from his neck , smirking. Ivy got changed into his flannel shirt that practically drowned her, she walked over to the other side of his bed and quickly got under the covers , leaving one leg out. She straight away turnt her back towards him.
"Even though i like the view right now " he smirked looking at her arse "dont do that". "Dont do what" she asked tiredly. " turn away from me " he said making her turn round to face him. " is that better?" She mumbled. He just looked at her before pulling her into him , a hand rested on her leg that layed inbetween his. " i think this is better" he mumbled into her hair.