Part Fourtynine

Me and Reggie headed out of the house and i got in his car as he drove me to school . He parked his car up and i got out of it , the Serpents saw this straight away i could see anger on Sweetpeas face. I walked over to the serpents , Sweetpea walked away from me and followed Reggie inside.
"What was going on with that?" Toni asked as she pointed to me .
"What do you mean ?"
"Turning up with Mantle " Fangs stepped in.
"Toni just leave it , it doesnt matter " Fangs put a hand on my back and led me inside the school. Me and Fangs spotted them straight away the two of them arguing.
"You think i was going to let her walk home in that state "
"Why didnt you just walk with her , too scared that snakes would want to put a bulldog down"
"Shut up Snake , i looked after your girlfriend last night "
"Im glad i really am , a boy that she once fucked letting her stay at his house in his bed. Your such a nice guy Reggie" Sweetpea slammed him against the locker me and Fangs ran over , the two were fighting .
"Sweetpea get off him !!!" I shouted . Fangs pulled him off Reggie as i stood between the two.
"Really , still defending him . I see how it is " Sweetpea said before storming out the school and Fangs followed him . I looked at Reggie .
"Im sorry if i would of known it would do that , i would have just walked home." I admitted.
"That snake needs to be put in his place "
"Stop just stop " i say before leaving to try and find Sweetpea. He wasnt on the school property anymore his motorbike was gone so i rung Fangs . He picked up .
"Fangs where is he ?"
"Hes at his trailer ive just left "
"Okay thanks " i hung up and began to run to the southside of town. Once i got to his trailer i went straight in his trailer was bearly ever locked.
"Why did you do that?" I asked him
"That bulldog got what he deserved"
"Thats what he deserves after looking after me "
"Why do you keep defending him ?"
"Because he didnt do anything wrong "
"You was in his bed with him after you two have fucked in the past "
"Thats the fucking past Sweetpea"
"I get that your going through a lot of shit "
"No you dont not at all , Issac was family to me. I bascially was his only family . "
"You dont think i dont understand about losing family , take a look around Ivy " with him saying that i walked over to him and hugged him . We both sat down on the sofa cuddled up.
"Why is everything so fucked up at the minute " i whispered
"Just give it time " he said quietly as he moved my hair behind my ear.
"Im sorry i did that Pea "
"I shouldnt have done that" He admitted. I kissed him .
"Do you want to stay here for the rest of the day ? , im not going back to school " he said . I nodded before kissing him once again then grabbing the tv remote and switching it on and flicking through the channels. We settled on some random programme that neither of us had watched before. Sweetpea kept looking at me.
"Pay attention " i say turning his head to the screen.
"Hard to when your sitting next to me doll"
"Wow how many girls have you swept off their feet with that line i wonder "
"Your the first to try it out "
"Better be the last as well " i added laughing a little. I swung my legs over his lap . He looked at me before throwing them off his lap. I glared at him before putting them back he threw them off again.
"Stop being annoying "
"Im not " he said sitting on me squishing me.
"Stop your squishing me " i shouted. We ended up in a play fight on the floor , mid way through the fight he kissed me i kissed back . The kiss started to get heated as he ran his hands up the back of my thighs . He was apart to take my top of but he stopped.
"You sure ?"
"Yes pea " i said before returning my lips on his . Soon enough our clothes were on his living room floor .

...
We both were laying on the living room floor naked with only a small blanket covering us.
"If im honest i needed that" i laughed
"What can i say" he smirked
"Shut up " my phone started to ring from my jeans i pulled it out and answered .
"Ivy where have you been ?" Fp asked.
"Oh sorry i stayed at a friends , should have told you"
Sweetpea began kissing my neck , he gently bit down when he heard the friend part.
"Well could you tell me what your doing tonight ?"
"Is it alright if i stay at Sweetpeas tonight" she heard Fp hesitate.
"Alright "
"Thanks Dad i need to come home and get some stuff anyways" i hung up.
"Just invite yourself over its fine "
"Well do you want me to go"
"No "
"Exactly " i got redressed and quickly headed to the trailer and got my stuff . When i got back to Sweetpeas trailer he was still laying on the floor with just his boxers on.
I threw my bag on the table before going over to him ,i stood above him looking at him.
"First time youve ever been taller than me " i rolled my eyes.
"Do you want food ? Ill cook"
"Wow your gonna cook i should have you over more often"
I walked to the kitchen and began cooking some pasta thing it was practically the only thing i knew how to cook . In the meantime Sweetpea showered and returned in some black sweats.
"Is it nearly done im starving ?"
"Be paitent "
"Im a growing boy doll"
After i finished cooking i handed him the bowl of pasta .  Lets just say it was gone within five minutes.
"Is it too early to go to bed ?" I asked.
"Not if your tired"
"Good to hear " i walked to the bedroom got changed and collapsed on his bed.