Part Fourtyfive

Thursday the day of the game . The vixens all stood in the changing rooms changing into the blue and yellow cheer kits.
"What you thinking Betty , reckon the bulldogs will win "
"Yeah i reckon so "
"Wait who are they actually playing against?"
"Greenfield High" i stood there speechless.
"What is it ?"
"Thats my old school " i admitted.
"No way "
"Whats going on ?" Veronica asked
"The bulldogs are playing Ivys old school"
"Oh any hotties that play for their team ? " she asked me making me laugh before i knodded.
"You both have boyfriends"
"No harm in window shopping Betty" Veronica said. Once we were all finished getting ready we all headed out to the field. All the bleachers were full , we peformed our new routine which gained many cheers from the crowds . Once we had finished the bulldogs came running out in there football kits .
"Now we welcome our oppenents the bears from the Greenfield high school" i couldnt help but cheer even if i bearly attended that school when i was there it still was a big part of my life. I practically recognised all the players along with the crowd . I didnt sit down i told Betty i was going over to speak to a few people. I walked to the other crowd , Fangs and Sweetpea noticed me going to the opposition.
"Is that Ivy Jones ?" i hear a female voice ask. I turn my head to see Viva , a friend from school that everyone was shocked about our friendship since we couldnt be different from each other but for some weird reason we got on so well.
"Viva smith " i say walking up to her before she grabs me and hugs me.
"Someones excited to see me " i add
"Your a cheerleader now "
"Yeah i know i still havent wrapped my head round it either "
"Cant believe it , so " she smirked
"So ?" I questioned
"You know what?"
I rolled my eyes . " yes i have got a boyfriend"
"Ahh show me who right now " i pointed to Sweetpea in the stands which Fangs noticed.
"Hes a hottie "
"I know tell me about it , bit of a short fuse though"
"Oh god he sounds like the boy version of you"
"Enough about me , what about you ?" I asked her. She simply pointed to a football player who was busy playing , i didnt seem to recognize him.
"I dont recognize him"
"He was new "
"Whats he like ?" I asked
"You know what Ivy he is so nice , im meeting his parents this weekend "
"Must be serious then if hes taking you to meet the parents "
"Ivy dont turn but i think someone might have noticed you "
"Who ?"
"Luke"
"Oh he's here " i say turning to try and find him when i spot at him he is looking at me with a shocked but kind of sad look on his face.
"Hes coming this way" she said
"Here we go" i roll my eyes.
" Ivy" i hear him say making me turn to face him .
"Ill catch you later when your next in greenfield give me a text " Viva said
"Will do " i replied she soon left and returned to her seat on the stands.
"What do you want ?" I ask him . Practically the whole stand is watching this conversation over the football game .
"Just wanted to speak to you really , your looking good " i stare at him blankly
"Look i think i need to explain"
"No Luke you dont need to explain nothing , whats done is done . I dont care anymore i really dont ive moved on ."
"What?" He said sounding shocked
"What did you expect for me not to move on from you ? Even though you moved from girl to girl most days of the week while we were together " i said laughing .
"Ivy it wasnt like that"
"Right okay i dont care enough to stay and have this chat so bye " i said before turning on my heels and walking back to my original side. I sat next to Kevin and the boys.
"What was you doing over there ?" Fangs asked since he was confused.
"It was my old school "
Kevin tapped me making my focus go to him.
"Was Luke there ?"
"Yeah he tried like explaining to me and shit like that" i said quietly to Kevin. Sweetpea was sat on the end next to Fangs so thankfully he couldnt hear otherwise he would probably go and beat him up or something.
"Really ? " he said rolling his eyes
"Yep unfortunately " i admitted picking the nail polish on my nails.
"Your coming Pops right with us "
"Whos going ?"
"Me Ronnie Archie Betty JugHead "
"Yeah count me in"
"Yay saves me from fifth wheeling "
"We can fifth wheel together dont worry " i say before leaning forward and speaking to Sweetpea.
"Come with me for a bit " i say , he knodded. So we both got up and walked down the bleacher steps . I grabbed his hand in mine as we walked away from the game . Viva watched her friend with a smile on her face whereas Luke had a look of dissapointement on his face . We ended up in the locker rooms as i grabbed my stuff from my locker.
"Doll you dont understand how good you looked out there " he says grabbing onto my waist.
"Why was you on the other side though?"
"Sweetpea think i used to live in greenfield and i went to school in greenfield"
"Ohh right " he says catching on making me shake my head.
"Was that ex there ? Luke ?"
"No he wasnt " i lied .
I managed to shove all my stuff into my gym bag.
"What you doing after the game ?" I ask to change the topic
"Got some work to do with the new recruits "
"Good luck with that even though they will most likely just kiss up to you"
" stop reminding me , i hate doing work with new recruits unless there cool like Fangs and that"
" well make sure you have fun " i say shoving my locker shut and grabbing my gym bag.
"What are you doing after the game?" He asked
"Going to pops with most of the northside lot"
"Id much prefer to be dealing with the new recruits than doing that" he said
"Good thing thats what you are doing then " we walked out of the locker room and headed back to the game .
"Is it tommorow you go to greenfield?"
"Yeah it doesnt take long so im going to go after school "
"I think ive got jobs to do all weekend "
"Poor you " i say sarcastically
"Can you do me a favor ?" I asked him
"What is it ?"
"Can you just make sure Fps alright because Me and Jug are both away this weekend so i just you know "
"Ivy he will be fine dont worry wait wheres Jones going ?"
"Some couples weekend at Veronicas cabin " Sweetpea started laughing.
"I dont even know how they convinced him to go"
"That boy is whipped " he carried on laughing. We sat back down in the bleachers. I made Fangs move up so i could sit next to Sweetpea.
Our team ended up winning i clapped and had to go back onto the field to get into photos . Reggie lifted me onto his back for the photo . All of the bulldogs lifted a vixen onto their back for the photo.

Me Kevin Jughead Betty Veronica and Archie were sat at pops. We all ordered our food. Jughead had his arm around Betty , Veronica was kissing Archie .
"i thought you came to eat pops not each others faces " Kevin started laughing , Archie and Veronica pulled away from each other.
"So are you excited for your couples get away?" I asked them
"I cant wait its going to be so romantic " Betty said .
"You could have come Ivy with Sweetpea" Me and Jughead looked at each other and started laughing.
"Whats so funny ?" Veronica said
"Nothing Ronnie but this isnt really Sweetpeas kind of thing , especially no offence to you Archie but being with him for a whole weekend isnt his thing either "
"Yeah now you mention it them two would come back with a black eye"
"Well i still dont trust him Ivy just sayin" Archie said before taking another sip of his milkshake.
"I like Sweetpea " Kevin said making me smile .
" hes a short fuse but he is a decent guy " Jughead added. Archie didnt listen to what they said at all. I saw the diner door open it was Viva .
"Back in a sec " i say before getting out of the booth.
"Viva " this made her turn to me.
"Oh hey Ivy i was told this is the best place to get food"
"Trust me it is , there milkshakes are the best "
"Okay two milkshakes and fries it is" she ordered we sat on the stools while she waited for her food.
"If your not busy on the weekend ill pop to see you since im in greenfield"
"What your in greenfield ?"
"Yeah im going to see Issac "
"Hes missed you Ivy hes missed you a lot "
" to be honest ive missed his annoying ass aswell "