Seventy four

Me and Dad built the cot last night and it was now set in my bedroom next to me . I couldnt help but look at the cot , in a few months that was going to have my little boy laying in it . I would be lying if i said i wasnt scared . I walked through to the kitchen to get myself a drink of water . Jughead was sat at the table he looked tired .
"Taking a rain check on moving in with Sweetpea i guess " he said noticing my room since my door was open.
"I dont really wanna talk about that right now " i say sitting down opposite him . " What you doing today ?" I ask him
"Hanging out with Betty , you can come if you want "
"Jug im not thirdwheeling with you two " i laugh
"You wouldnt be thirdwheeling come on " i took another mouthful of water and was about to say something but i got a familiar feeling in my stomach so i rushed to the bathroom and crouched by the toilet . Just when i thought my morning sickness had calmed down . I heard Jug come into the bathroom .
" are you okay ? I cant deal with sick so im gonna go back into the kitchen " i gave him a thumbs up before wiping my mouth .
"Rain check on thirdwheeling as well i guess " he said before leaving the bathroom and back into the kitchen . I cleaned myself up and began to get ready however that involved wearing sweats cause i didnt feel like going out today . Meanwhile at the wyrm . Sweetpea had come in .
"Fp wants you in the office " Toni said as she swung round on the barstool .
"On it Topaz " he went to the office and knocked before going in .
"Sweetpea take a seat " he said making him sit down on the sofa infront of his desk .
"Right you know i like you Sweetpea and i know you and Ivy are good together but youve got to realise something . You cant put her through this stress its not healthy for her or your baby . I dont know if youve realised how much work a child is Sweetpea but right now to her your not looking too good "
"I know Fp i messed up the other night , ive tried calling her she wont answer me " he said biting the corner of his nail .
"She should be home now , head round there . Speak to her thats all you can do " he gave him a nod before heading to the trailer .

I was laying on the sofa since Jug had gone out with Betty and i was still was feeling quite rough , i had been avoiding everybodys messages . I had messages from Toni , Fangs , Betty and even Reggie. I heard a knock at the door so i turned the tv down slightly and walked to the door thinking it was Dad however when i opened the door i saw Sweetpea . I went to shut the door however he stopped it with his foot .
"Baby let me in "
"Dont baby me " i say but opening the door to let him in , i sat down on the sofa he sat next to me .
"Why are you here ?" I ask
"Because you havent spoke to me since the other night "
"How am i meant to do this Pea "
"Do what ?"
"Manage a baby by myself because "
"Dont say that , youve got me "
" what someone that keeps getting in fights "
"Sometimes i cant control my temper you know that "
"I get your scared but i dont want to have to do this by myself " i could hear my voice beginning to break .
"I dont want to be anything like my mom but im scared that if i do this by myself what if i end up like her "
"Your going to be an amazing mom and you know how i know that " he said wrapping his arm around me .
"Because your so caring . Maybe not when i first met you but trust me your care about others more than yourself . Think of all the times youve been there for me , your gonna be there for our child all the time . We can do this okay " he said leaving a kiss on my head .
"As much as i dont want to ruin this moment i need to " i say before rushing to the bathroom once again . Sweetpea soon came after me and held my hair back .
"Remember back in the day when i would do this to your but in a different situation " i could feel him smirk
"Yeah this is the consequences of that " i joke as i sit on the bathroom floor and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.
"Come on " i say taking his hand and going to my bedroom . Both of us got into bed so we could just relax . Sweetpea looked at the crib.
"So you staying here ?"
"For a while "
"Let me know when your ready "
"Sweetpea i love you , you know that "
"I love you too baby " he said before pressing his slightly dry lips on mine . He lifted up my sweatshirt before placing his hand on my bump.
"Look at you getting fat " he joked
"Fuck off " i laugh before pulling back down my sweatshirt.