Part Fourty

Today was the day of mine and Sweetpeas dentention . I rolled out of bed and went to the Kitchen. "Morning Kiddo" Fp said. "Mornin" i mumble . "Ill drop you off at school today " . "Fp im not going to ditch and plus i have detention anyways" . "Well im still dropping you and your brother off " i nodded before going to get ready.
"Come on otherwise you are going to be late " Fp shouted before leaving the trailer. Jughead came into my room and threw me my bag that i was looking for.
"Lets go " Jughead said . Fp was sat in the truck , me and Jug climbed in .
"Jug whos the teacher leading the detention today"
"I think its the art teachers turn today" my lips turnt to a smile , the art teacher was always my favourite teacher. Fps truck pulled into the car park .
"Thanks for the lift dad " Jug said before getting out the truck Ivy followed him. They headed to the group of Serpents who were stood by their bikes. I wandered over to Sweetpea . He pulled me closer to him and rested his hands on my hips , i made myself a little taller so i could kiss him.
"Get a room you two" Fangs said before laughing.
"Leave them alone " she said before dragging Fangs into the school.
"Jughead said that the Art teacher is running detention today " i say before he takes his hands off my hips and we begin to walk into School.
"So technically it wont be detention then " . As we walked down the hallway someone barged into Sweetpeas shoulder.
"Watch it " he said angrily while shooting him a glare.
"Come on " i say pulling him away and walking towards his first class .
"Ill see you at lunch " i say before turning away from his class and going towards mine. I had Chemistry when i walked in i sat next to Reggie .
"you got caught ditching didnt you " Reggie said
"Yes by Mr weatherbee " i said rolling my eyes.
"You got detention ?"
"Yep today "
We both scribbled down notes from the board .
" im having a party on the weekend , you wanna come ?" He said as his pen went across the paper.
"Yeah alright , your parents away ?"
"Yeah for the whole weekend"
"So the house will be filled with girls for the whole weekend then i guess " i laugh. Reggie turnt his head and a smirk grew on his lips.
"Miss Jones pay attention please " i just nodded before looking back into my book. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and began to type a message under the desk.
Text Messages
Ivy - im bored , can you meet me in the hallway x
Sweetpea - on my way now x
I slid my phone back into my pocket , i called over the teacher since he was walking round as we had started our work.
"Yes Miss Jones "
"I need to leave " i say as i grab my bag.
"I cant let you go without a reason"
"I need to use the bathroom Mr Williams if you know what i mean " he quickly nodded so i left the room with my bag. As i got out of class i saw Sweetpea waiting by the lockers. He was looking down at his phone until the sound of my footsteps caught his attention making the tall boys head perk up.
"Jones how did you get out of Mr Williams class ?"
"I just used every girls typical excuse "
Sweetpea all of a sudden lifted me up making me squeal . He turnt and pushed my back against the lockers which he was previously leant against. I placed my hands on his shoulders , our lips met with each others . He quickly kissed down my neck frantically making me laugh. Once he stopped he looked at me and just stared.
"You know i dont like it when you do that " i say with a little laugh as i try to look down but he lifted my chin up. I grabbed his face and planted another kiss on his lips before i released from his grip .
"I need to get back before Mr Williams gets me into more trouble " he nodded as he folded his arms as he watched me walk to my classroom with a smirk on his face. I wandered into the classroom there was only half hour till lunch.
" what was you really doing ?" Reggie asked
" i went to the bathroom like i said " a small grin appeared on my lips
"The look on your face suggests otherwise "
"Im trying to do my work so be quiet" Reggie just laughed . Soon enough the bell sounded meaning that it was finally lunch time . Me and Reggie walked to the cafeteria side by side.
"Ready for the game next week?" I asked him
"Im always ready for any game " he said arrogantly , i rolled my eyes and laughed before walking to a table where a few serpents were sat down with food in front of them.
"Fogarty " i say as i sit down next to him .
"Jones " he says as my hand goes to his plate and grabs a french fry.
"What you doing after detention ?" He asked me.
"Not sure most likely just going home"
"Do you wanna come to the Quarry ?" I hesitated.
"Come on it will be fun"
"Okay ill get my stuff after detention and meet you there" i said tucking into my fries that were in front of me . Fangs grinned at me.

Time skip

Me and Sweetpea walked into the classroom where are detention would be held , both of us sighed with relief as we saw the only teacher we actually liked at this school sitting at the front desk.
" Mr Matthews " i say with a small grin on my face.
"Oh god its you two " he jokes. Me and Sweetpea sat in the desks next to each other.
"Has anyone else got detention ?" Sweetpea asked.
"Nope just you two troublemakers  , why do you even have detention ?" He asked us both.
"Mr Weatherbee caught us ditching and we ran out of school" Mr Matthews shook his head but bit his lip slightly to hold in his laughter.
"Well just get this detention done and then stay out of trouble " he said looking at both Sweetpea and I .  I placed my bag on top of the desk.
"Ivy do you have your art book ? I would ask you Sweetpea but when do you ever use it " I got up and pulled my art book from my bag , my packet of cigarettes fell out onto the floor. He picked the packet up and handed it to me .
"Ill pretend i didnt see these " i quickly put them back into my bag . I handed him my book , he flicked through the pages .
" Ivy these are incredible " he says examining the sketchy lines.
"Thanks Mr Matthews "
"If you want i can take this back to the art room so you dont have to carry if " i simply nodded before sitting back in my seat. Sweetpea turnt to look at me.
"You going to the quarry?" He asked me
"Yeah are you?" He nodded.
"Ive got to meet Fangs after detention then were going , do you wanna come with us"
"Ill just meet everyone there "
I layed my head down onto the desk . Soon enough the detention was over.
"Its all done now you two can go try not to come back please " he said making me and Sweetpe laugh.
"Cant make any promises " Sweetpea said. Mr Matthews just looked at Sweetpea. "You two have a nice evening " .
"You too " i said before we left the classroom and the school.