he looked at me and chokes on his water before setting the bottle back down. "jesus." he mumbled. i raised my brow at him. "why are you going naked?"

"i'm not?"

he shook his head and grabbed his cars keys and made his way outside. i follow behind him and get in the car after he does. once i get into the passengers seat he drives off quickly.

"so what's the plan?" he asked.

i shrug. "we should walk around town and look at the stores."

he groaned. "seriously? angelica makes me take her there almost every weekend, it gets boring."

i roll my eyes. "maybe if you have a few suggestions then we wouldn't have to go to town."

"how about a movie then?" he suggests. "no one will find us in then dark."

i sigh. "better than being home right now."

he nods and drives to the movie theater. we arrive there moments later. i get out of the car after he does and follow behind him. "i'll choose the movie while you get the snacks."

"is there a limit?" he shook his head and went over to the ticket booth. i head over to the snack area and buy a bunch of food.

i walk over to him. he raised his brows at me. "what? you said no limit." i shrug and walk inside the theater. we sit all the way in the back since joey was complaining about not wanting to sit in the front.

"you're such a baby." i mumble.

"a hot one." he smirks. he looks over at my lap and snatches the packets of skittles.

i pout. "those were suppose to be mine!"

"go get more!" he says with a mouthful of skittles.

i shook my head and decide to just eat the m&ms. about thirty minutes in i was already feeling sleepy. joey had chosen to watch captain marvel which i thought was super boring.

i rest my head on my hand and stare at the movie screen sleepily. i felt joeys eyes on me. he lets out a small chuckle. "bored already? but you wanted to go out princess."

i shoot my head back up and look over at him. "that was before i watched the most boring movie on the planet." i point over to the screen.

he rolled his eyes playfully and scoots closer to me. "we can always do something more fun.." he trails his hand up my thigh making me jump. i push his hand off and look away, but that didn't stop him since he placed his hand back on my thigh and ran it up higher.

i bit my lip and look over at him as he slid his hand under my skirt. he looked into my eyes and leaned in, his face a couple of inches away from mine. before he could attach his lips to mine his phone started ringing. he groans loudly, shouts start scattering around across the room.

joey pulls his hand out of my skirt and took his phone out of his pocket. he looks down at the screen confused before rushing out of the theater. i grab all my stuff and follow behind him, thinking about what just happened. was he really considering doing it in a movie theater?

i walked around the lobby looking for joey. i spot him outside with his hand on his hip and his phone to his ear. he looked angry and frustrated, but it also looked like he was faking it. i walk outside of the movie theater and look at him. "everything okay?"

he looked at me and nodded before hanging up. "fucking santiago got in a fight at school. says he punched a kid and broke his nose. the kids parents wanna talk to him and me, they're expecting him to apologize."

i look at him in shock. "i didn't know he had that in him, he looks like soft kid."

joeys face lit up. he smiled and nodded. "i know i should be mad, but i'm kinda proud of him but hopefully there's a good explanation about why he did it."

i nod. "so we gonna go pick him up?"

he nods and starts walking to the parking lot. i follow behind him. we get in the car and drive to the school.

"but we're also gonna continue that later." he glanced over at me with a smirk on his face. i look at him and blush lightly before looking outside the window.