15

✔️ edited

pimp

*two months later*

joey

"joey wake up!" i shot my head up from the bed. i flutter my eyes open and see a blurry roman standing there.

i groaned and bring my head back down. "what do you want." i mumbled before closing my eyes again.

"you need to get out of bed already, you've been living there for the past two months." the bed sunk down a bit, i'm guessing he sat down.

"is my wife and daughter here yet?" i asked groggily.

"no."

"then do me a favor and fuck off." i turn my head the other way and sigh deeply.

"i hate seeing you like this man, all you've been doing the past two months is crying over my sister and niece and drinking heavily to the point where u throw your empty bottles at the wall. by the way, you're going to need to broom up those pieces of glass up." i open my eyes and groan before sitting up from my bed. i looked down at my bare chest.

"how'd i get ketchup on my body?"

he rolled his eyes. "you didn't, that's blood."

i look at him confused.

"you got into a fight with the bartender last night because he wouldn't serve you anymore drinks, you put him in the hospital." i widen my eyes and let out a small laugh.

"oh that's right! what a shit bartender honestly." i shook my head and laid back down. i rested my head at the edge of my bed and stared at the floor.

"i miss my girls." i mumbled.

"shouldn't have cheated." he slaps my shoulder before standing up and walking to my door. i shot my head up quickly and looked at him.

"how's leo?" he stopped and looked at me.

"i know he's still in a coma, you thinking about pulling his life support off?" he shook his head.

"no way, i'm not giving up on him." i frown a bit.

"i miss him too you know." i add. he nods.

"i know." he says before walking out of my room. i sigh and look back down at the floor. i pick up the bottle of vodka that was laying there and open it. i take a huge chug from it and finish it.

"nothing like 9 am vodka." i say to myself. i trail my eyes up to the wall and stare at the picture of rowan, angelica and i. it was the day of angelica's birth. if i could go back in time and do it all again, i would. i'd go back in time and not cheat. that's my biggest regret.

*flashback*

"okay wait." lisa stood up from the couch and walked over to the shelf. she picked up the picture of angelica on her first birthday. she wore a cinderella dress because it was her favorite princess. "this is your daughter?" she asked as she showed me the picture. i nod and took a sip of my whiskey.

"my beautiful princess." i say as i scratched my ear.

"she's adorable." she smiled. she took a sip of her drink before continuing. "she's got your nose and lips." she sets the picture down and sits down on the empty spot next to me.

"that's what i'm told." i chuckle a bit and look at her. she made eye contact with me and smiled a bit. her eyes trailed down to my lips.

"plus you really do have nice lips." she mumbled. i raised my eyebrow a bit and laughed.

"oh really?"

she scooted closer to me and nods, biting her lower lip. she leaned in slowly. "almost one hundred percent for sure." she attached her lips against mine and kissed me. i kissed her back slowly, setting my cup down before cupping her cheeks. she sat down on my lap and deepened the kiss. we sat there making out for a couple minutes until the front door swung open making us both pull away. i look over at the door and widen my eyes.

"roman, leo." i say before pushing lisa off my lap. "back from your date so soon?" i nervously smiled.

roman just stared at us while leo gave me a judgey look. he shook his head in disgust before dragging roman away without saying anything. i scratched my head nervously and watched them both walk away. lisa started laughing.

"you think they saw us?" she slurred. i looked at her in disbelief before shrugging. she stood up and took my hand. "let's go to your room." she smirked before picking up another bottle and taking me into the room that was downstairs. i didn't question it, i just followed her in there.

*flashback over*

i throw the empty bottle at the wall next to the picture. i run my fingers through my hair frustratedly and hugged my knees. why did i do that? why did i cheat on the most amazing girl with the most trashiest and shit girl in the world? i finally had rowan to myself after all these years and i managed to blow it all up again, just for one whore. i really do hate myself.

i stood up from my bed and make my way downstairs. everyone was sitting there at the table eating breakfast until roman came in, in a rush.

"guys i just got a call from the hospital, it's leo."

rowan

"gustavo is coming over, he's going to be helping matías and i unload our shipments." my grandfather says as he took a seat next to hunter. hunter ate a spoonful of cereal before speaking up.

"need help?" he asked.

inclán shook his head. "we're fine son, thank you. stay here with sophia and the girls. they need protection."

i rolled my eyes. "grandad we'll be fine."

he shook his head. "still too dangerous, plus there's people out here looking for you." i furrow my eyes brows. "who?"

he looked at me and sighed. "this big gang banger has it out for joey. they've been competing with each other for a while now and rico has it out for you. he's willing to get his hands on you just to despite joey."

i rolled my eyes. "i'm not scared of a gang banger."

"rowan he will kill you." the room went silent. i gulped and leaned back against my chair.

"he's got his men looking out for you ever since you came to spain and it's not safe for you right now."

i stared at him blankly and sighed. "shit then." i muittered under my breath.

"guess i'll just die." i shrug before standing up from my seat. i walk over to the sink and wash the dishes. the door bell rang a few seconds later.

"i'll get it." sophia says before standing up and walking over to the front door. i walk back to everyone else and see gustav talking to matías and inclán. they chatted for a couple minutes before inclán and matías made their way to the garage. gustav looked at me and smiled.

"told you you'll see me again, princesa." he smirked. i rolled my eyes and hugged him. "how you been?" i shrug and slip my hands in the back of my pockets.

"good, you?" he shrugged a bit.

"good."

i opened my mouth to say something else, but sophia walked up to us. "sorry to interrupt, but roman just called." i look at her.

"it's leo, he's awake."