35

✔️ edited

pimp

joey

i was woken up by the loud sound of my phone ringing. i groaned and fluttered my eyes open slowly. i swallowed the lump in my throat that felt dry. without looking i roamed my hand around the top of my nightstand and looked for the bottle of vodka i had last night. i grabbed it and popped the cap off, taking a huge sip from it. i exhale loudly before setting it back down.

i sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes before groaning loudly. "fucking headache." i mumble.

i look over to my right and see a brunette girl grabbing all her things from the floor. i looked at her confused. my vision was blurry so i couldn't remember who she was. she looked at me and froze. "sorry i jus-"

"just leave." i sigh before grabbing my phone. "i got a call to return anyways." she nods.

"see you again later?" she smirked.

i rolled my eyes and shook my head. "most likely not." she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"asshole." she said, walking out of the room.

"skank." i mumble. i pick my phone up and see i got over 50 missed calls from roman. i rolled my eyes and dialed his number.

he picked up almost immediately.

"joey."

"what?" i yawned and got up from my bed. i grabbed my boxers that were laying on the floor and slipped it on.

"we've been worried about you, especially-"

"don't say her name!" i snap at him before taking another sip of vodka.

"chill dude, i was gonna say angelica. she won't stop crying about you. she had a breakdown at the party a week ago, row- her mom tried to get her to stop crying, but she's not necessarily her biggest fan right now."

i looked down and frown. i should've brought angelica with me, but it was too dangerous for her to be here. spain was filled with cops trying to look for me so i left and came to an island in hawaii. i missed my girl so much.

"wait who's party?" i ask him.

"theo's" i widen my eyes and face palm myself.

"dude i'm so sorry i wasn't there, ive just been-"

"i know" he interrupts. "but you need to come home soon. not for rowan, but for angelica."

i stiffen up at the sound of rowans name. i didn't even wanna see or be around her right now, let alone hear her name. my whole time on this island i've been partying, drinking, smoking and hooking up with random girls but none of it worked. i still couldn't get her out of my head. her and dev.

i scoff. they were probably dating too right now. especially since they're about to start their own family, he's always wanted to be with her. ever since we were kids.

"but there's something you need to know, it's im-"

i touch my forehead as i felt my headache get worse. "yeah roman that's great, but i gotta go i have business to take care of. i'll see you whenever."

"wait jo-" i hang up before he could say anything else. i look at the clock and see it was 9 am. time to go get hammered.

rowan

i look at roman and waited for him to finish talking to joey on the phone. once he did he looked at me and sighed. "he hung up."

i groan. "seriously? this is important! angelica won't stop bugging me about joey and-"