33

✔️ edited

pimp

rowan

lisa was standing there by the door with her arms crossed. she looked pissed when she saw the sight of me.

"is this why you've been ignoring me the past month? you've been seeing rowan?!" lisa shouts, storming over to dev. i stepped aside and watched them.

"lisa"

she looked over at me and walked up to me, she brought her hand up and slapped me. i wince and touched my cheek.

"you got pissed when i slept with joey, now i'm pissed at you for fucking my boyfriend!" she snaps.

i looked over at dev, holding my cheek. he looked at me guiltily. "you guys are dating?" he looked down making me scoff.

"you fucking asshole." i glare at him.

"what the hell is going on in here?! i can hear you all shouting from downstairs." i looked over and saw joey standing there. i widen my eyes and moved my hand away.

lisa looked at me and laughed. "oh he doesn't know?" she looked at dev then joey.

"your girlfriend has been fucking my boyfriend!" she grabbed the empty wine glass from the counter and threw it at dev. dev dodged the glass and scoffed.

"you're fucking crazy that's why!" he shouts.

joeys face dropped.

he looked at me. "you slept with dev?"

i nod slowly and gulp. "yes"

dev and lisa started shouting at each other. joey grabbed my arm and dragged me out of dev's room, closing the door after we're out.

he took me into our room and slammed the door behind him making me jump slightly. i leaned against the wall while he stood there with his hands on his hips. he took a couple of breathes before looking over at me. "when?"

i swallowed the lump on my throat before answering his question. "the day you went out on a meeting while leo and roman were on their anniversary. the night you left me with the kids."

tears started forming on the corner of his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away. he started cursing loudly, gripping his hair angrily before punching a hole on the wall. his fist went through the wall, making me move my head the other way since his arm was close to my head.

i couldn't hold it in anymore, i bursted out in tears and slid down the wall, hiding my face in my hands as i cried. i didn't know why i suddenly decided to cry, maybe it was the hormones or the fact that i was scared of joey right now.

"you don't get to be upset rowan!" i heard him shout. i moved my hands away and gripped my hair frustratedly before looking up at him.

"joey, i'm sorry!" i looked at him with pleading eyes. "it was a mistake and i regret it!"

"a mistake?!" he shouts. "the only mistake here was trusting you alone with dev! god how could i be such an idiot!" he grabbed the bottle of bourbon and threw it across the room, glass shattering everywhere.

"is that baby even mine?!" i could see the pain and anger in his eyes. i knew i was gonna make it worse by saying no, but i couldn't lie to him anymore.

i shook my head and sobbed more. i was upset, pissed and angry. mostly at myself. i was working on being with a relationship with joey and i ruined all of that by kissing dev. how could i be such an idiot?

joey

my heart felt like it just got torn out of my chest. how did i not see it before? how did i not see rowan and dev sneaking behind my back and hooking up? how could i be so blind? and to top it all off it wasn't mine.

the baby rowan is carrying wasn't mine and that's what hurt me the most. getting betrayed by the one person i loved the most was worse.

i looked down at rowan who was just crying into her hands, but i didn't care. i was done. i was done with her and everyone else in this damn house. i stormed out of the room and walked into my office. i walk over to the safe and unlock it, taking out my two guns and some bullets. i walk over to my desk and open the drawer, taking out lilia's and my little brothers files.

i needed to take my mind off all of this so i decided to risk it and head to spain to take a breather. i slipped on my hoodie and tucked my guns at the waist of my pants. i walk out of my office and head downstairs.

i stopped as i saw leo and roman standing there trying to calm theo down from crying. roman looked at me and made his way over to me.

"where the hell are you going?"

i didn't answer his question. "take care of my daughter." was all i told him before walking up to the front door.

"joey please don't go!" i heard rowan shout. i looked over my shoulder and saw her standing by the stairway with teary eyes.

i looked at her once more before walking out of the house without a care. i needed to get the fuck out of here.

rowan

i watched joey walk out of the house. i plop down on the ground and sob. i really fucked up and lost him, for good this time.

i felt someone pull me onto their lap, but i didn't check who it was, i didn't care either. i just wanna go back in time and do this all over again.

"it's gonna be okay." roman whispered into my ear. he nodded a bit and held me close. i shook my head and cried loudly.

"i messed up roman." i sniff, slowly shaking my head repeatedly. "he's gone and it's all my fault." i swallow hard and close my eyes, sobbing silently.

"he'll be back." he rubbed my back softly as he rocked me back and forth. it calmed me down a bit, but i was still a mess.

"what if he doesn't come back?" my voice cracked. "what if he does something bad, what if he-"

"rowan, stop." he spoke softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. "he'll be back. he's not the type to abandon his daughter."

i widen my eyes remembering angelica. "what the hell am i gonna tell angelica? she's gonna be heartbroken." i frown, looking down.

"you'll figure it out, just give him some time. he'll be back." i nod slowly.

after roman managed to calm me down. i went back to my room and laid in my bed all alone, until leo came in, offering to cuddle. i agreed and laid there silently with him, but he managed to crack a few jokes that made me laugh a bit.

a knock came from the door. i shift my eyes over to it and see dev standing there with a bruised eye and fucked up lip. i'm guessing lisa did that to him when joey and i left the room.

"not now dev." leo told him.

"i just wanna talk to her." he said quietly.

leo shook his head. "not right now."

i looked down and sniffed. i heard the door close which mean dev probably left.

i laid there with leo silently and sighed, closing my eyes and falling asleep.